Jump to content

The normalisation of the far-right continues


Guest Bob Mahelp

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Actually, if they gave up all the non-essentials you list, they would be able to pay for eating and heating.

Thanks for pointing that out.

What non essentials do you mean since you are an expert on other peoples incomes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

That’s the MET now woke for telling us the dangers of extreme heat 

 

C005814C-29CA-4B0A-99CD-F3A729032A41.jpeg

People openly proud of being stupid. Is there a flag for this?

Should the intellectually challenged have their own pride day?

Should we praise them for their achievements and reward them when they fail? Oh wait they already get this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GB News likes to challenge science with stupid reasoning. I take it their viewers can't see through all this dumbing down that their intelligence is being insulted. Maybe to the average GB News viewer stupid is normal and intelligence despite the evidence and expertise in various scientific fields counters their view of the world and is left wing and can be written off as woke. Its funny that she thinks that just saying the summer of 1976 would collapse all his reasoning and counter all the evidence that brought him to what he is saying.

This is a decent site which tries to take an impartial look at politics.

Impartiality in this day and age is also woke.:1eye

So many stupid people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

GB News likes to challenge science with stupid reasoning. I take it their viewers can't see through all this dumbing down that their intelligence is being insulted. Maybe to the average GB News viewer stupid is normal and intelligence despite the evidence and expertise in various scientific fields counters their view of the world and is left wing and can be written off as woke. Its funny that she thinks that just saying the summer of 1976 would collapse all his reasoning and counter all the evidence that brought him to what he is saying.

This is a decent site which tries to take an impartial look at politics.

Impartiality in this day and age is also woke.:1eye

So many stupid people.

The irony is that these people are not stupid, but they play at being stupid as that is what they think the viewers want and is what keeps them in a job.

I was told many years ago by a broadsheet journalist that some of the hardest jobs in the industry were the hacks writing for the red tops. Generally, they are highly educated people, but have to write in a dumbed down way, which for most is un natural. It's the same with the folk of GBNews and Fox etc. When you see the fox presenters post fox, they become serious journalists again. Unfortunately now, it pays to be an opinionated gobshite rather that a good diligent journalist.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

What non essentials do you mean since you are an expert on other peoples incomes.

No doubt he'll stereotype furiously. Typical tory - they're all the fucking same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

The irony is that these people are not stupid, but they play at being stupid as that is what they think the viewers want and is what keeps them in a job.

I was told many years ago by a broadsheet journalist that some of the hardest jobs in the industry were the hacks writing for the red tops. Generally, they are highly educated people, but have to write in a dumbed down way, which for most is un natural. It's the same with the folk of GBNews and Fox etc. When you see the fox presenters post fox, they become serious journalists again. Unfortunately now, it pays to be an opinionated gobshite rather that a good diligent journalist.

 

No they are stupid and there are plenty of intelligent people who are stupid. Stupid is also believing that the average viewer wont know a thing about the subject discussed in this case meteorology, oh wait a minute this is GB News. If the journalist had accused without any evidence that the person being interviewed was a communist and that the Met Office had been infiltrated by communists and sandle wearers more than half the viewers would believe it.

It's absurd that they need to dumb down, this is part of the problem when grown adults get used to being treated like children as if their fragile eggshell minds would snap if they were treated like adults with their big boy union flag underpants and told straight what the f**k was going on. There's a bit of the Ron Burgundy about this.

Its not uncommon that every week GB News has one or more of its claims debunked by fact checkers. There is an outstanding reason for that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

The irony is that these people are not stupid, but they play at being stupid as that is what they think the viewers want and is what keeps them in a job.

I was told many years ago by a broadsheet journalist that some of the hardest jobs in the industry were the hacks writing for the red tops. Generally, they are highly educated people, but have to write in a dumbed down way, which for most is un natural. It's the same with the folk of GBNews and Fox etc. When you see the fox presenters post fox, they become serious journalists again. Unfortunately now, it pays to be an opinionated gobshite rather that a good diligent journalist.

 

I thought for a minute that the interviewer might have been deliberately offering the interviewee an opening to go against her employer's world view, but it seems not. She saw the Katie Hopkins path to riches and she was too far down the road to swerve off when poor Katie crashed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverley_Turner

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/07/2022 at 11:00, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Far right snowflakes are now getting upset about international dialling codes.

20220718_105654.thumb.jpg.6f49cba5c2439295da78fa004c429bed.jpg

F*** me, they must be hard up for something to complain about, f****** pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/07/2022 at 11:23, TapothehullDee said:

Keep the left and the EU out of our lives and things can only improve. 

The evidence thus far does not stack up.

The UK lacked the structure to go alone for example produce enough food for itself via farming (which is in decline in this country over the last few decades), this is basic needs. The UK was poorly prepared when we left the EU as Brexit was rushed through with no thought on how the infrastructure would have to be adjusted or how ordinary peoples lives would be affected.

How would you go about setting the country on the path to becoming successfully independent from the European Union and bring about economic regrowth?

Edited by Snafu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

The evidence thus far does not stack up.

We lack the structure to go alone and do things for ourselves like produce enough food via farming (which is in decline in this country over the last few decades), this is basic. The country was not prepared when we left the EU, how would you go about setting the country on the path to becoming independent from Europe?

You talking about Scotland or the UK?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...