The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

9 hours ago, Antlion said:

He did have time to pen an article demanding his Tory chums say “no” to indyref 2. How the old drunk is managing to survive in France (which is disgusting enough not to have merged itself into a United Kingdom of Iberia - intolerable because Neil thinks union is good - and to remain in that evil EU - intolerable because Neil thinks union is bad) is anyone’s guess. Presumably the poor benighted Gaul has compensations in its wine and … erm … what else is Neil into again? 

0AF3A132-DE3A-41E4-8008-DBD5AB280223.jpeg

Who is that picture of? 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

An alleged prostitute named Pamella Bordes.

I think it was just a random lassie he was pictured in a clinch with; it became a (very) long-running gag to print it because Brillo was apparently livid that they'd done so, as he has always had a reputation as a dirty old letch. He's since pretended that he thinks it's because of racism, which is possibly one of the worst deflection jobs this side of the Old Firm forum.

Nice to see Pamella Bordes getting a mention, though. Hadn't thought of that name in a long time. Unlike Brillo.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That he has to pay women to have sex with him, which will surprise nobody.

So a picture of Andrew Neil standing next to Miss India probably over 40 years ago is a dig that he has to pay for sex. 

Phenomenal dig that is. I'm sure 99% of the posters on this board would dip into their wallet to pump whoever Miss India is nowadays but either way it seems Antlions post was perhaps just some creative writing. 

9 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

So a picture of Andrew Neil standing next to Miss India probably over 40 years ago is a dig that he has to pay for sex. 

Phenomenal dig that is. I'm sure 99% of the posters on this board would dip into their wallet to pump whoever Miss India is nowadays but either way it seems Antlions post was perhaps just some creative writing. 

In the late 1980s Bordes worked in a brothel which had provided one of British publicist Max Clifford's clients with various services. Clifford asked the madam to reveal details of her girls and clients, and found that one prostitute, Pamella Bordes, was simultaneously dating Andrew Neil (then editor of The Sunday Times), Donald Trelford (then editor of The Observer), Conservative minister for sport Colin Moynihan, and billionaire arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

So he was dating her he wasn't having to pay someone to have sex with him like you initially said the point of the post was..?

I think we'll just leave it at Antlion doing some creative writing. It's nice to see such an effort in all honesty, the boy's writing is so hyperbolic and descriptive, could do children's books or something. 

19 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I think it was just a random lassie he was pictured in a clinch with; it became a (very) long-running gag to print it because Brillo was apparently livid that they'd done so, as he has always had a reputation as a dirty old letch. He's since pretended that he thinks it's because of racism, which is possibly one of the worst deflection jobs this side of the Old Firm forum.

Nice to see Pamella Bordes getting a mention, though. Hadn't thought of that name in a long time. Unlike Brillo.

My point was that he resembles - albeit with less convincing hair - Sid Screwer/Fiddler/Boosey/Ffing. But in a creepy way. 

7FE12A71-8B9D-4FAB-B79F-6010FFD7C6BB.gif

7 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

So he was dating her he wasn't having to pay someone to have sex with him like you initially said the point of the post was..?

I think we'll just leave it at Antlion doing some creative writing. It's nice to see such an effort in all honesty, the boy's writing is so hyperbolic and descriptive, could do children's books or something. 

"dating"

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

His appearance in Epsteins little black book of paedophiles hasn't really helped him either.

Hasn't exactly harmed his career considering your statement is purposefully incorrect.

Edited by SANTAN

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Yeah, seems that picture was a different victim from 1995. The astonishing thing to me is, looking at the state of him in that picture, that he's still alive 26 years later.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yeah, seems that picture was a different victim from 1995. The astonishing thing to me is, looking at the state of him in that picture, that he's still alive 26 years later.

I don't think he's ever looked like anything less than an imminent heart attack.

Must share the same great, the best, genes as Donald Trump.

Hasn't exactly harmed his career considering your statement is purposefully incorrect.
Yep, his career is quite happily skidding downhill without raking up historical entanglements. Unless, of course, you believe that is the broadcasting story of the century. I mean, it might be, but not in a good way.

Fairly sure it is Ms Bordes. Nothing "alleged" about her career choices, either.

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Fairly sure it is Ms Bordes. Nothing "alleged" about her career choices, either.

No, it's not. That lassie's African-American, for one thing.

Also, take a look at pictures from when Brillo was employing Ms Bordes. He'd decrepitated substantially by the time the Eye picture was taken.