The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

So, just by coming onto this thread for 5 mins., I've learned what a 'groyper' is and also what a 'stan' is.

Every day is a skool day on Pn'B, especially for us Generation Joneses.

"Groypers are extremely conservative and critical of more mainstream conservative organizations, which they believe to be insufficiently nationalist and pro-white. Groypers and their leaders have tried to position the group's ideology as being based around "Christian conservatism", "traditional values", and "American nationalism". Some Groypers downplay the extremism of their positions, and instruct others on how to engage in entryism and radicalization tactics such as slowly introducing their targets to increasingly extreme ideas.[13] Despite attempts to brand themselves more moderately, the group is widely recognized as white nationalist, antisemitic, and homophobic."

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

9 minutes ago, Groyper said:

I've not chosen such a username though.

If you're going to make such accusations then it'd probably be better if you got your facts right first.  Only thing is, that might involve some learning.

I'm content in my understanding of the word and the type of people that choose to associate with it tbqhwy.

4 minutes ago, Groyper said:

Keep the nonsense coming if it makes you feel good mate, I'm not really bothered.

Okay Stanley, nobody said you were bothered about anything!

I'll be excited to read some of your opinions considering you feel so misrepresented, should make for some interesting stuff, keep up the good fight. 

Just now, SANTAN said:

Okay Stanley, nobody said you were bothered about anything!

I'll be excited to read some of your opinions considering you feel so misrepresented, should make for some interesting stuff, keep up the good fight. 

As I said, continue if you wish :)

17 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Honestly, what do these c***s get out of this.

Thank Christ for the ignore function.

If more posters used the ignore function rather than engaging with these idiots the politics forum would be a better place.  Sadly some otherwise intelligent posters cannot resist engaging with obvious trolls.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If more posters used the ignore function rather than engaging with these idiots the politics forum would be a better place.  Sadly some otherwise intelligent posters cannot resist engaging with obvious trolls.

All I've done is reply to those who are misrepresenting my username.  I've hardly said anything other than fend off attacks.

Not complaining about that really, but it's a bit weird how they put such energy into it.

I was actually hoping for some reasonable dialogue.

22 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Honestly, what do these c***s get out of this.

Thank Christ for the ignore function.

That's me just put Santan on ignore.  I'll see how it goes with the rest, but he's been the worst.

4 minutes ago, Groyper said:

All I've done is reply to those who are misrepresenting my username.  I've hardly said anything other than fend off attacks.

Not complaining about that really, but it's a bit weird how they put such energy into it.

I was actually hoping for some reasonable dialogue.

Just to be clear, your position is that a ‘groyper’ is just someone who follows Nick Fuentes and asks difficult questions of conservative speakers? 

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Just to be clear, your position is that a ‘groyper’ is just someone who follows Nick Fuentes and asks difficult questions of conservative speakers? 

My position is that you've absolutely no intention of engaging in constructive debate.  I've already explained what the term means and have no choice but to come to the conclusion that you're only after aggro, otherwise you wouldn't still be annoying me.  That's you on ignore too.