The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

21 hours ago, GordonS said:

Which bit of "all over the continent" are you too stupid to understand? And exactly what in my post did you think you were contradicting?

Think you might need to go on one of these de-radicalisation schemes, because that's some shite you're spouting there.

While I'm here, what's your avatar representing?

My Avatar is the singer Lily Allen being handed a "snickers bar" by  one of the many refugees she took in.But yours is a reminder for " nae kissing" before you  have to do what you guys do .

3 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

My Avatar is the singer Lily Allen being handed a "snickers bar" by  one of the many refugees she took in.But yours is a reminder for " nae kissing" before you  have to do what you guys do .

What I thought - you're a lightweight.

You should head back to the shallow end now.

4 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

June highlights for Jihadis and Libretards=Wisil Al shahab suicide 30 dead,24th June Kunduz( Afg)28 deaths..29th June Godar 14 dead.just google the rest and keep up with world news.

What religion were the victims of these crimes, numbnuts?

4 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Sounds like the Nice  lorry driver,,,,mentally ill again...nothing to do with religion...move along folks.

This thing is so common that you have to go back five years for this example. Well done.

Incidentally, after that attack the Mayor of Nice called it "the worst incident in the history of Nice." Now, can you think of a worse thing that might have happened in Nice? It's actually in living memory. I'll give you a clue - it happened in the second half of 1943.

By the way, you do understand that literally fcking nobody is saying that Islamic fundamentalist terror attacks don't happen and haven't happened? What we're saying is that you're using made up stats to make Islamic fundamentalist terrorism appear more massively more widespread than it actually is. Now what sort of person would do something like that?

I have to ask - were you triggered by the title of this thread?

51 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

This is brilliant.

There are countless individuals that earn more than even the best paid politicians.

I wonder what is distinctive about the young, black, gifted female and diversity fostering Sarpong that raises such ire amongst the likes of Mackenzie?

This is brilliant.
There are countless individuals that earn more than even the best paid politicians.
I wonder what is distinctive about the young, black, gifted female and diversity fostering Sarpong that raises such ire amongst the likes of Mackenzie?

Probably knocked him back. McKenzie is another monumental creep in the Piers Morgan mould.

This is brilliant.

Ah Kelvin MacKenzie. Truly the c**t's c**t.
Sarpong's voice really grates on me and I've got to admit, that's a bizarre and very cushy number she's got at the bbc. But by f**k if kelvin mackenzie is going after her then I'll defend her to the ends of the earth.

The word c**t doesn't do him justice.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Sarpong's voice really grates on me and I've got to admit, that's a bizarre and very cushy number she's got at the bbc. But by f**k if kelvin mackenzie is going after her then I'll defend her to the ends of the earth.

The word c**t doesn't do him justice.

Oh it's absolutely cushy...but Linekers is even cushier.