The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

“I’m sorry for being a dick.”

Immortal words that a lot of people could admit.

It's a bit lame after depending his previous position all the way through the thread, and waiting for them to make the final before saying he was recanting.

12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

They are so far beyond parody now, it's incredible.

Also:

All those BBC and Sky News presenters that quit their jobs for this must be delighted with their decision.

I’m certainly delighted with their decision.

Getting zero views isn’t uncommon for non-established channels. BBC Scotland has had the same issue with some of its programming, including a couple of times for some flagship programmes. I’d guess that plenty other channels get them at various points through the day, difference being that they don’t have live programming.

I’ve not watched GB News at all and it sounds like a bit of a clunky idea, out of its time. I do think there is probably space for a news channel in the U.K. that isn’t Sky or BBC. I think GB News recruited local reporters heavily and that would be a good idea for a channel, British News is massively centralised, whenever anything happens outside London or major cities the journalists treat the places like they are mystical lands with “here be Dragons”on the map.

GB News has gone culture war though and that doesn’t appeal to enough people I think.

On 09/07/2021 at 09:19, oneteaminglasgow said:

Maybe if he’d just said this bit to Billie Piper a few years ago, we could have avoided all this nonsense. 

I don’t know why they’re kneeling but it annoys me and causes division really is “old man yells at cloud” patter 

There are rumours that Nigel Farage is going to take over as a flagship presenter.

Dominic Cummings had Farage right - he is wildly supported by the people who like him, a very small group, but is hates by far far more people. One of Cummings biggest successes was keeping Farage away from the main Leave campaign as he knew it would deter voters. 

Same thing with a TV show. There are some people who will watch FargeVision but not that many.  It’s almost an admission of defeat by GB news. 

There are rumours that Nigel Farage is going to take over as a flagship presenter.
Dominic Cummings had Farage right - he is wildly supported by the people who like him, a very small group, but is hates by far far more people. One of Cummings biggest successes was keeping Farage away from the main Leave campaign as he knew it would deter voters. 
Same thing with a TV show. There are some people who will watch FargeVision but not that many.  It’s almost an admission of defeat by GB news. 
When he gets the sack maybe they can go full gammon with Jayda Fransen.

1 hour ago, marty_j said:

What was outcome of Yaxley Lennon liable case brought by the Syrian school kid. Was way back

Google says the last update was that the judge was considering is. That was in April

5 hours ago, ICTChris said: