The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Totally shocking, if not terribly surprising and just reconfirms the title of this entire thread.

I raised the issue of grooming gangs before and got shot down.  If mainstream political parties try to ignore this as an issue it plays right into the hands of the far right.

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Just came on to post this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46308160

When Farage is saying you've gone too far, I think it's safe to say you have.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I raised the issue of grooming gangs before and got shot down.  If mainstream political parties try to ignore this as an issue it plays right into the hands of the far right.

mainstream political parties ignore virtually EVERYTHING that could be deemed serious but may / could / possibly in a round about way offend some part of the minority society.

Instead we have draconian rules and laws not to mention a massive media focus on the consumption of soft drinks, takeaway food, fuelling our cars, driving and parking our cars, disposing of our rubbish, etc, etc, etc.

Is it any wonder that the country is a complete and utter shambles..............

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That's because you're a 'far-right' 'fascist'. And an 'Islamophobe', of course.

We must crush 'bigotry' and 'hate' as we stride the 'Progressive' path towards Utopia, have faith! :)