The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

9 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Wasn't a major aspect of Trump's campaigns some absolute drivel about 'child abuse' ring being run by Democrats from the basement of a pizza restaurant that didn't even have a basement? 

Another valuable import from the political system that wants to show the world how great democracy is... 

Actually predated Trump, as the basic position of QAnon is that the worlds elite (read as leftists) are covering up a huge child trafficking scheme, oh, plus organ harvesting and such. The Ping Pong Pizza rumour was just one of many that tied Hillary Clinton to child trafficking, but it actually resulted in some nut job walking into the place with an AR-15, loosing some rounds and demanding to be shown the basement…the restaurant doesn’t have one.

Meanwhile, Trump’s example has been copied in Brazil:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/pro-bolsonaro-protesters-storm-brazils-congress-capital-96298671

Wouldn't it be funny if Farage's supporters tried to storm the House of Commons if Labour win the next election*.

"At this point a policeman appeared and told the crowd of five to f**k off"

*Yes, I know it would hardly be a communist takeover.

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Farage's supporters tried to storm the House of Commons if Labour win the next election*.

"At this point a policeman appeared and told the crowd of five to f**k off"

*Yes, I know it would hardly be a communist takeover.

No need for them to storm it when they already run the place

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't know who this gimp is but I've only seen him posted on here over the past few weeks. Why are these obvious attention seekers given any acknowledgement by people who aren't going to be taken in by him?

c**t has stuff on you tube. An absolute moon howling alt right fuckwit. He'll be getting attention from the same vl incels who's hero is in jail in Romania. Hope this c**t ends up in a similar place.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't know who this gimp is but I've only seen him posted on here over the past few weeks. Why are these obvious attention seekers given any acknowledgement by people who aren't going to be taken in by him?

I think it's worth having these nutters' messages exposed in a forum where they'll be ripped apart, rather than just on some gullible teenager's facebook page. Here's a beauty..:lol:

26 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

It would be fair to say a few of the comments aren't particularly fully supportive of this tweet. 

The problem that the Tories and Labour will face in trying to appease immigrant-haters is the problem with all appeasement; it’ll never be enough for the racists, meaning they’ll have to go ever more extreme, and the further they go, the more it’ll piss off not only progressives but those who are simply happy with the strides that’ve been made in tolerance over the last few decades.

Basically, the Tory filth have begun weaponising xenophobia and racism, and Labour have joined the battle on their side. Now they’re being wooed, those dirty b*****ds who have rightfully been shamed into the background of society for years will just get bolder in their demands.

That’s the future Brexit Britain both skidmark parties are securing.

6 hours ago, Antlion said:

The problem that the Tories and Labour will face in trying to appease immigrant-haters is the problem with all appeasement; it’ll never be enough for the racists, meaning they’ll have to go ever more extreme, and the further they go, the more it’ll piss off not only progressives but those who are simply happy with the strides that’ve been made in tolerance over the last few decades.

Basically, the Tory filth have begun weaponising xenophobia and racism, and Labour have joined the battle on their side. Now they’re being wooed, those dirty b*****ds who have rightfully been shamed into the background of society for years will just get bolder in their demands.

That’s the future Brexit Britain both skidmark parties are securing.

The problem for Labour voters in England who are not xenophobes or racists is that they have nowhere else to go politically.

48 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The problem for Labour voters in England who are not xenophobes or racists is that they have nowhere else to go politically.

If you live in a constituency like mine, you can vote Green in General Elections in the full knowledge that Labour will win.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Remember when this clown was just some poor wee publican who wanted an end to Covid restrictions?

He didn't quite make racist-arsehole-full-house for failure to mention having the "LATEST i-PHONES!!!1111" 

Obviously this bullshit story didn't happen, but the continued spreading of hatred towards foreigners from pieces of shit like this guy is pretty dangerous, as there are absolute moon units desperate to believe this pish.