The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

This justifies my refusal to receive my children's school info on fucking Twitter. My original objection to use an American corporation to deliver information on Scottish schools activities has played out. f**k twitter and the c***s that use it.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I wonder what the value of Twitter is now.

Half of what Musk paid for it they say, so a $20 billion drop, but as it's no longer a publicly traded company it's hard to tell. The Tesla shares he used as collateral have also nearly halved in value from their peak, so lets say he hasn't enhanced his reputation on the business front with the banks and other investors, and the poor man's dropped to being only the second richest man on the planet.

Edited by welshbairn

The Heil never fails to amaze. A Queen Elizabeth II 2023 calendar.

Of all the possible topics you could choose to hang pictures of on your wall, some people choose a deceased, elderly woman they never knew, and who (as a matter of record) devoted her life to hoarding wealth and challenging attempts to block anything that might affect her family's personal finances, at the expense of the very people hanging the calendars.

I always figured they were tugging themselves off to the Diana ones, but...nah. Surely not.

That’s a hell of a front page. ‘Civil service weather forecasters’ will be to blame when one of the richest countries in the world can’t power itself, Meghan Markle was to blame for a 96 year old woman dying, and you can get a free calendar of said 96 year old woman to bow to each morning of your miserable, power-free life. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

The Heil never fails to amaze. A Queen Elizabeth II 2023 calendar.

Of all the possible topics you could choose to hang pictures of on your wall, some people choose a deceased, elderly woman they never knew, and who (as a matter of record) devoted her life to hoarding wealth and challenging attempts to block anything that might affect her family's personal finances, at the expense of the very people hanging the calendars.

I always figured they were tugging themselves off to the Diana ones, but...nah. Surely not.

My niece works for this journal as an intern in London. What she says about them is definitely not for public viewing on here.

10 hours ago, Highlandmagar said:

My niece works for this journal as an intern in London. What she says about them is definitely not for public viewing on here.

But maybe for public viewing in Private Eye, whose stories about Dacre and the Mail are always amusing.

I'm fairly sure this spell of cold weather was accurately predicted by weather forecasters. Blaming the Met Office for cold weather is like Moe burning down the observatory after the comet hit Springfield.

Edit - The Met Office have told the Mail they are talking shite https://blog.metoffice.gov.uk/2022/12/18/winter-outlook-in-the-media/

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm fairly sure this spell of cold weather was accurately predicted by weather forecasters. Blaming the Met Office for cold weather is like Moe burning down the observatory after the comet hit Springfield.

Edit - The Met Office have told the Mail they are talking shite https://blog.metoffice.gov.uk/2022/12/18/winter-outlook-in-the-media/

Telt