The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

40 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

He's probably fucking delighted about this as it gives him an excuse to get his idiot followers riled up and an excuse for him to be a martyr. 

It's also likely to be the first time his kid's smiled in his presence for quite some years. 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

This could apply equally to Liam*, Lawrence, or Doctor. Be specific!

*The ex-Tory minister. Unless you don't like the Dundee United manager too 

Ask me again about 5pm on Saturday.

Braverman is seemingly quite happy to give innocent people diphtheria and leave them at the mercy of Neo-Nazi terrorists in order to force through her dream of seeing a flight take off for Rwanda. She is a piece of shit.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I know there's a lot going on but, it's hard to imagine why an attack using improvised incendiary bombs isn't the lead story on the news or being treated as a terrorist incident. Oh i see the targets were those bad forrins stealing our NHS.

f**k the UK. 

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Braverman is seemingly quite happy to give innocent people diphtheria and leave them at the mercy of Neo-Nazi terrorists in order to force through her dream of seeing a flight take off for Rwanda. She is a piece of shit.

It's OK though. Braverman is apparently "distressed" and local Tory MP/Cuntress Natalie Elphick of course blamed "tensions caused by rising numbers of immigrants". 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's OK though. Braverman is apparently "distressed" and local Tory MP/Cuntress Natalie Elphick of course blamed "tensions caused by rising numbers of immigrants". 

Punched the radio off this morning. Total cuntathon, "put them on a cruise liner in international waters" that will deal with it. 

Somehow in avalanche of cuntery I missed Robert fucking Jenrick being made immigration minister. Fucking f**k me. 

16 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Petrol bombing a migrant centre then killing your self at a petrol station.  Off to British heaven.

The guy killed himself by tying a rope/cord around his neck, securing it to a post and then getting into his car and accelerating away , presumably beheading himself.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The guy killed himself by tying a rope/cord around his neck, securing it to a post and then getting into his car and accelerating away , presumably beheading himself.

‘Heads Gone’ thread for this…