The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

4 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

I assume that, rather than a typo, this is a coarse jibe at the hypersensitive, right-leaning, mutual support group. Quite funny, though,

Oops, me and my fat fingers, what am I like?

Apologies to anybody who needs them.

1 hour ago, ParsJake said:

Quite enjoying the shift in tone here towards out-sealioning the sealions. Wonder which side will snap first...

Who's your favourite off of GB news? As a fan of both hypocrisy and drink driving I like Alastair Stewart, or "Alastair" as i like to call him. 

6 hours ago, Fletcher23 said:

I respectfully disagree. Yesterday on Farage, Steyn's and Wooton's shows the Conservative party took some hammering. 

I'm all for the Tory Party taking a hammering, especially if the hammering is destroying their often cruel and heartless policies. In the case of the GB News "presenters" you mention, it's most likely a hammering for not going far enough, though.

14 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

BBC - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

• Overall, we rate the BBC Left-Center biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information. Although they have failed a fact-check, they appropriately issued a correction.

image.png.3e9b00cd7653809299bf58de946e17e9.png

11 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

BBC - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

• Overall, we rate the BBC Left-Center biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information. Although they have failed a fact-check, they appropriately issued a correction.

image.png.3e9b00cd7653809299bf58de946e17e9.png

That’s about right (excuse the pun), I would say.

On 25/08/2022 at 15:11, Fletcher23 said:

It is far from being a bigoted channel. Have you ever watched it Jeff?

The presenters let people from all political parties, people from all different walks of life and people will different views have their say without getting abused or shouted down. 

It is a breath of fresh air in news channels. 

If only someone had explained that to libtard snowflake Andrew Neil.  

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
19 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
Where’s our public servant who emits the nice friendly tone, DOTL?

What do you want, you creepy old f**k?

That's just abuse. No need.

Have you not read Div's sticky updated by Tynie?

Edited by Fletcher23

16 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I'm all for the Tory Party taking a hammering, especially if the hammering is destroying their often cruel and heartless policies. In the case of the GB News "presenters" you mention, it's most likely a hammering for not going far enough, though.

Absolutely wrong Skelpit. They really went for them.

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Anyone who doesn't think that Nigel Farage is a total total c**t, is a total total c**t. There endeth my take on GB News. 

I bet you haven't even watched any of his shows on GB news. He is a fantastic presenter that would even let you go on the show. That is free speech. 

Just now, Fletcher23 said:

I bet you haven't even watched any of his shows on GB news. He is a fantastic presenter that would even let you go on the show. That is free speech. 

He's a total cretin of a human. An opportunist who jumps on whatever bigoted bandwagon suits his agenda while also being a giant hypocrite. Took a salary for years from an institution he claimed to dislike because it was the only place he could get elected. 

Or as I said above, a total total c**t. 

19 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Yeah, it's going really well so far.

Personally, I'm just starting afresh with everyone.

So am I mate. Trying to anyway but I notice the abuse has not stopped by some of the Scottish nationalists. 

5 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

He's a total cretin of a human. An opportunist who jumps on whatever bigoted bandwagon suits his agenda while also being a giant hypocrite. Took a salary for years from an institution he claimed to dislike because it was the only place he could get elected. 

Or as I said above, a total total c**t. 

I respectfully disagree 10men. 

Have you ever watched him on GB news? It might change your opinion you have made of him.

And personally I wouldn't call anyone I don't know a c**t or a total, total c*nt.