The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

4 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I think the success of GB News is down to it allowing freedom of speech.  People have been crying out for that for years.

They won't even allow you the freedom of saying your surname. 

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/gb-news-tells-prankers-to-grow-up-after-getting-trolled-by-mike-hunt-276827/

2 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Can't see it mate.

More and more people are turning against the woke nonsense that's constantly being shoved down our throats, which is why we now have a market for GB News and the channel Piers Morgan is on, whatever it's called.

Many youngsters would now choose a Paul Joseph Watson video over the bland, samey, social-engineering mainstream codswallop.

I know you can't see it matey. That's OK, don't say I didn't warn you though.

I had to look up Paul Joseph Watson. I see he's a British far-right You Tuber, radio host and, here's the best bit, conspiracy theorist  🤣.

Nah chum, like the English beach users I'll leave you to wallow in your keech. 

1 minute ago, Big Rider said:

Nah, i have other things to do.

I also think Nigel Farage is a c**t. Free speech before you get upset.

Fair enough BR. If you haven't watched it why and how can you say it is anti Scotland? 

You are of course allowed your opinion of Nigel Farage which does not upset me at all. Why would it?

I obviously disagree. He is a brilliant presenter on the channel. 

The market for GB News has always been there, theres's always been a couple of million sexually retired, spiteful wallopers in this country.
Pictures and sounds for the people who read the Sun, Express and Mail.
Couple of million, have you seen their viewing figures [emoji3]

28 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

I had to look up Paul Joseph Watson. I see he's a British far-right You Tuber, radio host and, here's the best bit, conspiracy theorist  🤣.

Big pal and servant of that enlightened gentleman Alex Jones of Infowars.

Edited by welshbairn

19 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Thanks for the warning buddy.

I’ll leave the door open for you to tackle my points if you fancy it.

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Imagine that?

It would be like Celtic fans watching Rangers games.

Which they do.

Yeah, when I first moved to the States, I'd sometimes listen to "Patriot FM" in the car - right wing talk show station that syndicates shows the likes of Sean Hannity. Just as a kinda 'know your enemy' dealie, being an immigrant. It's just pile after pile of horsecrap being shoveled on; normal right wing tactics of 'YOU are the one here who's being victimized by minority groups despite you having power and generational wealth they couldn't dream of'. Same way as Fox continually slams 'mainstream media' despite Fox having the biggest viewing figures of any cable news station by quite some distance. Other way round here, we're being told that that GBeebies and fash Twitter are wildly popular when they're very much not. I just end up feeling sorry for the folks that get gaslit. 

6 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I know this is directed to someone else, but hope you don’t mind me jumping in with something different.

In terms of the presenters themselves, Nigel is my favourite, followed closely by Nana then Eamonn.

Who are your favourites?

I don't mind at all Durie.

I enjoy watching Nana, Nigel, Dan, Neil and Mark. All fantastic presenters in their own way.