The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

2 minutes ago, EvilScotsman said:

Cheers for that. Still don't understand why that would be, when Albania is going to be in the EU soon enough. Why do so many want to risk their lives coming to this binfire of a country?

9 minutes ago, EvilScotsman said:

The "leaked report" which the Daily Mail, GB News and LBC are reporting, but nobody else?

And no details about where the leak came from either, not even if it was a UK Government report or not.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

And no details about where the leak came from either, not even if it was a UK Government report or not.

Royal Navy according to LBC, I think (I doubt I'd have clicked on to the DM/GB News websites and I looked at one of the three).

1 minute ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Albanians this week, is it? That paper is the media equivalent os some weird Tamagochi game where it has to continually feed the racists and xenophobes.

Rudi Vata's boy's playing for Ireland so they'll be back on Aiden McGeady next week. 

30 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Can someone tell me what's wrong with Albanians? Is there anything about Albanians that makes them immigrating to these shores more worrying than, say, Bulgarians or Swedes? 

Picture unrelated

Traditional_Distribution_of_Religions_in_Albania.png

Nothing wrong with Albanians but why can’t they come legally?

Haven't heard of any Swedes coming on the small boat, Channel route.

I would imagine if you or I went to Albania, we’d need a passport, visa, etc.

7 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I wonder if it might be related to the relative income levels in each country and that Swedes would need rocks in their head to risk even breaking a nail to get into shite island. 

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I wonder if it might be related to the relative income levels in each country and that Swedes would need rocks in their head to risk even breaking a nail to get into shite island. 

See also Trump wondering why 'we don't get immigrants from Norway' when a cook in Norway averages about 1k USD per week while Javier at Waffle House scoops a bumper $7.25 an hour. 

35 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Claiming asylum isn't illegal. 

I haven't heard of Swedes being subject to people trafficking, clan blood feuds and organised crime syndicates hunting them down either. Would be a bit weird if a wee lassie who's been on the end of years of physical and sexual abuse at the hands of Europe's largest people traffickers was able to make her mistake then stopped at the border because she realised the criminal gang that had sold her off to the highest bidder kept her passport. 

I would imagine if you or I went to Albania we wouldn't be claiming asylum, etc.