The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

21 minutes ago, Steiner nWo said:

Alex Jones is aff his nut.

The most tragic part of it is that he has no shame.

Constant conspiratorial nonsense coupled with an extreme lack of awareness.  He's the Humza Yousaf of the American right. 

The rest of this football forum when this sad sack is inevitably banned again:

Willy Wonka Stop Dont Come Back GIF - Willy Wonka Stop Dont Come Back Dont  Come Back - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Aww.. Only $4m dollars? He got off lightly! 

Punitive damages to be decided tomorrow, which are usually 5-10x the compensatory amount. Also he has a similar case in Connecticut upcoming where he's also been found guilty by default thru not engaging with any of the process. 

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Punitive damages to be decided tomorrow, which are usually 5-10x the compensatory amount. Also he has a similar case in Connecticut upcoming where he's also been found guilty by default thru not engaging with any of the process. 

Tragedy! Don't the courts realise that the law doesn't apply to folk who don't like 'the system'? 

I've been assuming that Jones would be able to use this to further cement his spot as the top conspiracy dude for the vicious and/or credulous, but the longer this goes on, the more it seems like he's a genuine moron who has somehow ended up rich by accident rather than design.

Is he somehow going to end up doing well out of this, or has he actually managed to spunk away his empire of diet pills and insanity?

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I've been assuming that Jones would be able to use this to further cement his spot as the top conspiracy dude for the vicious and/or credulous, but the longer this goes on, the more it seems like he's a genuine moron who has somehow ended up rich by accident rather than design.

Is he somehow going to end up doing well out of this, or has he actually managed to spunk away his empire of diet pills and insanity?

He's applied for bankruptcy but if his accountant is as good as his lawyers he'll probably accidentally tell the court where all the loot is squirrelled away and it will get rejected.

23 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I wish someone would ask them what exactly does woke mean 

@RiG got it in the next Tory leader thread

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I feel like it's a similar thing to being "woke" (an utterly atrocious word) which now seems to mean no more than "You're doing / saying something I don't like."

Although to be completely comprehensive, it could've been followed with "...and the reason I don't like it, is because I'm a c**t". 

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's applied for bankruptcy but if his accountant is as good as his lawyers he'll probably accidentally tell the court where all the loot is squirrelled away and it will get rejected.

A lot of his personal financial information, was included in the data dump sent to the opposing lawyer.  

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Glorious!

This is why his ex-wife's now subpoenaed the data (now that it's in evidence, it's public record and she's perfectly fine to do that) as apparently he's been stiffing her for child support and not paying his part of kids' medical bills for quite some time. She hit Twitter awfully excited when it was divulged that infowars had been making $800k a day at some points. 

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

This is why his ex-wife's now subpoenaed the data (now that it's in evidence, it's public record and she's perfectly fine to do that) as apparently he's been stiffing her for child support and not paying his part of kids' medical bills for quite some time. She hit Twitter awfully excited when it was divulged that infowars had been making $800k a day at some points. 

Congress has asked for a copy too for 6 Jan stuff.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Congress has asked for a copy too for 6 Jan stuff.

Yup. And Bankston (the Sandy Hook families' lawyer) was apparently caught on a hot mic saying something about there being a Senator involved in some of the texts. Hawley? Paul? Cruz? Hopefully all three of the c***s.