The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

The evidence thus far does not stack up.

We lack the structure to go alone and do things for ourselves like produce enough food via farming (which is in decline in this country over the last few decades), this is basic. The country was not prepared when we left the EU, how would you go about setting the country on the path to becoming independent from Europe?

You talking about Scotland or the UK?

On 25/07/2022 at 11:23, TapothehullDee said:

Keep the left and the EU out of our lives and things can only improve. 

You need to change your material m9.

Making everyone think that you're either a weapons-grade idiot, or have recently suffered a life-changing head injury isn't really as effective as you probably think it is. 

I am one of the least nationalistic people you'll ever meet.  Had I had a vote in the referendum, it would probably have been a 'no'.

But fvck me, this tory party's rhetoric,  aimed at its gammon base, seems hell-bent on breaking the Union.

It feels like utter contempt for Scotland.

This 'exceptionalism' saddens me to the core.

Edited by aDONisSheep

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Alex Jones trial seems like a good laugh 

This is hysterical. He's already been found guilty of lying about Sandy Hook, the jury is there to decide how much he has to pay the parents..

Mr Bankston continues: “You say that you’re taking this trial seriously. You’re telling the world that someone rigged the court and picked these jurors, ‘who don’t know what planet they’re on.’”

The next video is of Jones dismissing the jury as “extremely blue collar folks” who don’t know who he is “in blue city bubbles, people do not know what planet they are on”.

His ex-wife's now hit Twitter appearing very interested in the news that InfoWars was making 800k a day at some points, as he's been stiffing her for child support and not paying his share of kids' medical expenses. She's translating her tweets into French and Spanish for their media too. 

8 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

His ex-wife's now hit Twitter appearing very interested in the news that InfoWars was making 800k a day at some points, as he's been stiffing her for child support and not paying his share of kids' medical expenses. She's translating her tweets into French and Spanish for their media too. 

Oh come on now... who among us hasn't... errrm... ah, skip it... 

Pretendy lefty Glen Greenwald viciously interrogating Alex Jones a couple of days ago.

So Alex, let me actually begin by asking you a little bit about that in terms of your intentions and the like because when I remember when I watched the film and it was just so striking that early footage of you and I remember when the internet first discovered some of the early pictures of you from your public access days in Austin, I remember liberals being almost horrified with this cognitive dissonance like we're supposed to look at him like this spitting screaming monster and yet these pictures are disturbingly handsome and in like this mainstream normal way, uhm, you obviously from the beginning had a kind of charisma a natural charisma in front of the camera that's what people even said from the first time they saw you so when you combine those attributes you had when you were young and then you clearly, had you been someone was willing to affirm rather than question establishment pieties could have ended up as like a meteorologist on like Good Morning America or like some Anderson Cooper-type and I'm wondering if you were aware of that potential and purposely chose to reject it, for a different path this kind of path of misfits and outcasts that we're surrounded by, delightfully, or whether it just so natural to your personality that you never even considered to pursue that kind of mainstream acceptability.

Edited by welshbairn