The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

On 20/06/2022 at 13:25, BFTD said:

Reminds me a bit of when it was popular for kids to call their parents fascist because they expected them to be back in the house by 9pm on school nights.

Those were the days.

21 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I hate to break it to you but everyone's a hypocrite in one way or another. 

I don't particularly find that not being a fan of massive corporations exploiting social justice issues for revenue and being a football fan as something that's noteworthy or a horrendous double standard on a football forum of all places...not really compelling in any way, really comes across as some small time angry personal grudge thing rather than a sincere attempt to discuss the matters that were being discussed. 

Trying to defend your hypocrisy in condemning big corporations for use of dubious practices, whilst the organisation you support and condone permeate exactly the same agenda. Utterly staggering.  

We definitely needed another thread slagging off the OO.

Just to be clear they're not part of a normalisation of far right politics. They've been pushed to the fringes more and more. If they were getting slots on Question Time I could understand them being a hot topic on here.

7 pages of eye bleeding shite and one poster having a'body on strings yet again. 

Boring. 

2 hours ago, velo army said:

We definitely needed another thread slagging off the OO.

Just to be clear they're not part of a normalisation of far right politics. They've been pushed to the fringes more and more. If they were getting slots on Question Time I could understand them being a hot topic on here.

7 pages of eye bleeding shite and one poster having a'body on strings yet again. 

Boring. 

That's a fair point. I doubt many of the people with fash leanings outside of Northern Ireland and Scotland look at the Orange Order and do anything other than laugh or wonder what the f**k is going on there, if they're even aware of them.

54 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's a fair point. I doubt many of the people with fash leanings outside of Northern Ireland and Scotland look at the Orange Order and do anything other than laugh or wonder what the f**k is going on there, if they're even aware of them.

You’ll live a happier life if you learn to live and let live, buddy.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Internationally they probably get them mixed up with Bahgwan's mob. Not sure if they're still going.

2865.jpg?width=300&quality=45&auto=forma

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Internationally they probably get them mixed up with Bahgwan's mob. Not sure if they're still going.

2865.jpg?width=300&quality=45&auto=forma

Who'd have thought that The Rangers would have brought out a kit in tribute.

Fucking hell.
That whole interview is purely an ego thing. Morgan giving it the "I will take him" attitude then thinking he has the kicker to do it via...eh...a Facebook profile picture only to have his bubble burst instantly by being told what is glaringly obvious ie the Thunderbirds character does bear a facial resemblance. That's embarrassing and pathetic by Morgan in equal measures