The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

6 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Priti Patel is pretty much encouraging the Border Force to drown refugees.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/13/uk-border-force-could-be-given-immunity-over-refugee-deaths

Both ourselves and the Americans appear very keen to redefine what constitutes a "person". Not being a citizen of the country seems a popular line to draw.

The folk in favour of that will be in for a shock when they realise the government doesn't consider them to be "people" either.

13 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/13/uk-border-force-could-be-given-immunity-over-refugee-deaths

“Get them in the sea!”.

Maybe she reads P&B and takes it a bit too literally.

27 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Yeah, I’m convinced she is a psychopath 

TBF, you don't rise that far in politics without being a psychopath.

The main difference is that you can't imagine Boris rubbing one out to images of dead refugees or immigrants being deported. Well, not unless they have a cracking set of norks, what!

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm not a fan of Cold War Steve... but this amused me.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Yeah, I’m convinced she is a psychopath 

The psycho smirk that makes her look like a bad panto villain is a giveaway. She does it smugly at the end of every interview, as though she can’t help herself laughing at the scum who have voted her in and enabled her, despite her corruption. You can almost hear her twisted little mind working: “Let them see what kind of person I am. I hope they’re watching. They’ll see. They’ll see and they’ll say, ‘why, she wouldn’t even hurt a fly.’”

214A28A1-41E2-4415-A334-8ED8516DB90A.gif

This kind of stuff comes across as the utter narcissism of someone who knows she in untouchable. A total cuntress.

20 hours ago, Antlion said:

The psycho smirk that makes her look like a bad panto villain is a giveaway. She does it smugly at the end of every interview, as though she can’t help herself laughing at the scum who have voted her in and enabled her, despite her corruption. You can almost hear her twisted little mind working: “Let them see what kind of person I am. I hope they’re watching. They’ll see. They’ll see and they’ll say, ‘why, she wouldn’t even hurt a fly.’”

She's got Huey Lewis and the news on her CD player. 

On 14/10/2021 at 17:30, Antlion said:

Is this post not a bit creepy in itself?

On 14/10/2021 at 17:15, williemillersmoustache said:

I won't link to it as it's ludicrous poisonous shite but, I've noticed the Shortbread Libdems like to go on GBeebies and spread conspiracy theories about RaEsssEnnPeee. It's embarrassing how low they will go for attention these days. 

So you're a regular viewer, then? I've managed quite easily to watch not one second of this channel since it started.

7 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

No, I saw a GBeebbies clip retweeted by Arsehole Coal-Scuttleson.

So from a single tweet you noticed that it's:

ludicrous poisonous shite

- the Shortbread Libdems like to go on [] and spread conspiracy theories

Seems unlikely. I guess their viewers must come from somewhere.

7 minutes ago, bendan said:

So from a single tweet you noticed that it's:

ludicrous poisonous shite

- the Shortbread Libdems like to go on [] and spread conspiracy theories

Seems unlikely. I guess their viewers must come from somewhere.

This is a bizarre accusation. 

Social media has provided plenty of clips to highlight, among other things, their slap stick approach to news production and a defence of paedophila and I have seen the Scotty Libdems on these clips a number of times. 

So my conclusions are fair, proportionate and valid without ever tuning in, in the traditional sense. 

Please place this post at your earliest convenience into your pipe and smoke it.