The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Poster boy is that great he couldn't date the thing, how are gammons supposed to know when to tune in.

One might suggest keeping off Twitter to announce the date, after all "Mr" Golding has problems with the platform. Along with his vile sycophant, Fransen.

https://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-suspended-britain-first-jayda-fransen-paul-golding-hate-purge-2017-12

Of course, their suspension was nothing but "the liberal elites frightened of the truth".. 🤣

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

At least we know Glen's real name now, I suppose.

I was reminded more of the screenshots Donny the puddle-drinker posted of his 'hilarious' trolling of Muslim women on dating sites.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

From the same people who demand foreign criminals be deported pronto.

I made the hilariously misunderstood point in the tennis thread that the very people that give it British this and British that would be all over the latest tennis star.

I'm interested in the juxtaposition of the pleas to give young Emma space to grow and develop with the imperative to continue to punish Shamima.

17 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

From the same people who demand foreign criminals be deported pronto.

I also wonder how many of the people that say, as a 15yo she was old enough to understand and take responsibility for the decisions she made, are currently saying 15 year olds are not old enough to understand the consequences of deciding without parental consent to get the covid vaccine?

On 22/02/2019 at 21:14, dorlomin said:

I see the son of Abu Hamster is making a big appeal to have citizenship reinstated. But I have not seen much in the way of tugging at the heart strings appeals to his naive youth etc from those who have championed Begum. 

This woman is a still unrepentant fascist supporter of an organisations who were explicit in their plans for genocides. They actively encourage mass rape of children. 

The argument from anyone with a brain should be the principle as to whether the home secretary should have these powers and the principle of how to engage with the supporters of the attempt to create a global fascist empire. Those who made emotional appeals to the instance of this thick as mince twit have left a door open to be called hypocrites for not supporting some very nasty scumbags that are going to be surfacing in the coming months. 

Some back channel speculation is that the SDF is looking to hand her over the Assad regime who can then make a big play of being compassionate to her while indulging in a orgy of vengeance on those with less celebrity appeal. 

US seems to be leaving some boots on the ground to keep the Turks and Assad off of the SDF territory but I would not bet a weeks wages on it. But the mess that is Syria is a far worse than most realise. Lots of noise about PKK trying to oppress\force out non Kurd ethnicities from some parts of SDF territory and what is going on in Putin\Assad controlled land is likely as dark as night. 

Amidst the huge scale of human misery in that country is truly sickening that one thick, gullible East London fascist gets all this attention and sympathy. 

But the important thing is you have your little internet footstamp and get to strut around as having achieved something. 

On 20/02/2019 at 10:40, dorlomin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-47252164

So you are saying that people who quite before they got to Syria or left as soon as they seen the utter horror show it was are the same as the handful who held on to the bitter end and still openly support many of the aims IS,

Is this like when you claimed that most of the fighting was done by the "Kurds" or that Begum could not criticise IS after she already had?

Perhaps that is true but while you are trying to whip up sympathy for her about 100 others who were deemed to pose a risk have had their citizenship revoked. So again loose with the facts'.

And still zero condemnation of her stated views from you. Have you bothered to read up on her interviews yet?

tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg

On 24/02/2019 at 16:07, dorlomin said:

So again, Begum is far from a unique case.

This has been known for many years.

Labours current leadership had no problem with this it seems and wanted the principle extended.

Ok.

Now McDonnell\Corbyn look* to be targeting Jews while being soft on Islamists.  :rolleyes: Thick as pigshit.

The principles "too much power for the home secretary", "the baby must come first" would have been more defenable. They would have certainly had more moral clarity.

Where are we now, we wait for the courts to decide if she has Bangladeshi citizenship, the tories have talked themselves into being tough on every fugly jihadi who pops their head above the parapet, Labour are in another fine mess on an issue a half decent PR team could have steered them around. And the white knights will have to find yet another reason to champion Begum.

*read the word slowly.

This cropping back up reminded me of some good unhinged posting on the matter