The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The ticker along the bottom currently refers to "Sturgeon" in one flash and "Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove" and "Prime Minister Boris Johnson" in another

I feel as if there's a common denominator here but I'm not sure what

I was delighted to see Grand Moff Tarkin referred to on the ticker by his proper title. "Solo" correctly referred to as "rebel scum".

On 14/06/2021 at 09:44, Dawson Park Boy said:

Watched it this morning.

Obviously a few technical gremlins to sort out but the interviews were much more probing than the MSM.

Especially liked the one with John Barnes about BLM and ‘taking the knee’. Covered aspects skirted over by the other networks.

Promising start

I also thought it was quite a promising start. It’ll be good once the technical gremlins are sorted out. The best thing about it is that it’s riling the lefties something terrible. Threatening to boycott certain brands just like these Nat fruitcakes did. 
Long may it continue, prosper and rile people like Owen Jones.

Watching genuine shite to own the libs/ lefties is just a pure distillation of the brain rot that infects people today that I have to admire it. It’s impossible to watch something like GB News and believe it’s good so if you’re doing it purely to wind up people like me then batter in I’ll keep watching Justified and The Shield and generally having a good time of it.

16 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Watching genuine shite to own the libs/ lefties is just a pure distillation of the brain rot that infects people today that I have to admire it. It’s impossible to watch something like GB News and believe it’s good so if you’re doing it purely to wind up people like me then batter in I’ll keep watching Justified and The Shield and generally having a good time of it.

I've watched literally 2 minutes of it when it launched and decided it wasn't for me but it does seem to be winding up a lot of the Twitter types I enjoy having a laugh at, similar to how the taking the knee seems to wind up right leaning pundits and Twitter types.

Edited by Stormzy

1 hour ago, TAFKAM said:

Actually didn't that Peter Sweden guy eat a load of disgusting traditional norwegian food like brown cheese and lutefisk specifically for this purpose

I’m pretty certain the Proud boys guy (Gavin Mcsomething) shoved a dildo up his arse to “own the libs” so not outwith the realms of possibility. 

I've watched literally 2 minutes of it when it launched and decided it wasn't for me but it does seem to be winding up a lot of the Twitter types I enjoy having a laugh at, similar to how the taking the knee seems to wind up right leaning pundits and Twitter types.

Those two minutes could’ve been spent watching the intro to the pilot of Justified, maybe the best pilot in TV history.

They’re at it to get publicity at the moment. The whole ‘Hugh Janus’ stuff was so obviously planned.

The real surprise is that everyone is falling for it. They launched with pretty much zero fanfare so are pulling out all the stops to get noticed.

3 hours ago, Paco said:

They’re at it to get publicity at the moment. The whole ‘Hugh Janus’ stuff was so obviously planned.

The real surprise is that everyone is falling for it. They launched with pretty much zero fanfare so are pulling out all the stops to get noticed.

Do you honestly believe that?

They are being roundly mocked and all the folk who'd want to watch it already were?

Watched approx 15 mins of GBNews this morning while I had a coffee & some cheesy biccies, won't be repeating that particular viewing experience - back to Radio 6 or Classic Rock for me!

Edited by btb

8 minutes ago, TAFKAM said:

I've done very well at not knowing who or what a Dan Wootton is and I intend to maintain this state of affairs. People dunking on it every 5 minutes jeopardises that.

I read his column in the Sun one day when I was at work. Princess Diana was a big inspiration to him as a gay teenager growing up in New Zealand because she was in a place where she wasn't really wanted or supported but she carried on. I wish I was kidding.