The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

"Normalise a few far right talking points" or simply trying to bring a sense of balance and sensibility to this forums Stalinistic section?

JP is a good guy, an lgbt club in a school is flooding it with identity politics and of course the reason for your recent ban? Yup it's the first one but good try 

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

JP is a good guy, an lgbt club in a school is flooding it with identity politics and of course the reason for your recent ban? Yup it's the first one but good try 

I don't know why you keep on believing that i've been banned on here before. If questioning the political status quo on here is a bannable offense, then I wouldn't want to be on here as it would pretty much confirm the Stalinistic nature of the forum.

On 30/10/2020 at 21:08, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Yep - he's been banned.

On 30/10/2020 at 21:09, Bully Wee Villa said:

The Jews did it. Or it might have been me.

5 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

I don't know why you keep on believing that i've been banned on here before. If questioning the political status quo on here is a bannable offense, then I wouldn't want to be on here as it would pretty much confirm the Stalinistic nature of the forum.

Hahahahahahahaha oh BawWatchin you loveable lying rogue you

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Hahahahahahahaha oh BawWatchin you loveable lying rogue you

Not sure what problem BawWatchin had with the Jewish community. I personally think they're a great bunch of lads.

When they're not backing Israel's ethnic cleansing agenda and doing the tories dirty work within the Labour Party.

Not sure what problem BawWatchin had with the Jewish community. I personally think they're a great bunch of lads.
When they're not backing Israel's ethnic cleansing agenda and doing the tories dirty work within the Labour Party.

Sorry mate - this is anti-Semitic. Please delete it.

41 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

If you're going to come back as an alias, at least do us the credit of attempting to hide it, rather than coming out with the exact same tropes you got banned for the first time.

Goodbye.

22 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

YouTube, specifically Stephen Molyneux, Richard Spencer, Lauren Southern named as sources that radicalized the guy who did the Christchurch mosque massacre.

I'm trying to work out what P&Ber is up in court in Edinburgh on terrorism charges right now. A self confessed incel that was planning an attack with a crossbow, allegedly. Banana is the obvious choice, but I remember Forza Dundee became radicalised after going down the Joe Rogan/Jordan Peterson rabbit hole.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-55231253

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 17:28, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The far right have exactly the same personality. If you tick any of the below then have a word with yourself.

Covid conspiracy theorist

SNP bad / Yoon

Love Boris

Want hard Brexit

Hate BLM

I remember when that was seen as a left wing radical hippy type of activity, oh how times have changed!