The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

On 09/06/2020 at 18:09, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Bad news for the 2020 Miss Hitler pageant.

_111364123_cutterandjonescollage.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-52965672

Always a treat to see examples of the genetically-superior Master Race.

You can totally see how they end up thinking so highly of themselves.

Yaxley-Lennon has shat it and decided against his London-based statue protection shift tomorrow. Look at the fucking state of the coked up bigot:

Shame, would have been funny seeing him thrown about like an empty tracksuit again.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

WTF has this got to do with me, Fatty?

Thank you.

Always interested on your views when a far-right nogoodnik is shitcanned from a media platform.

Also, I think they banned her for saying that your cat is a fanny. Shocking.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Why is this happening now? Not complaining, just noticed Reddit and YouTube purging all the especially unsavoury elements of their website.

Could be connected with the big boys pulling their advertising from Facebook.

4 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

How long do you suppose this has been going on? I mean internet based radicalisation of white men in general, would it be about the last 10 years that it's been a serious problem? I'm trying to figure out if the demographics are altering as whenever I see footage of proud boys or whatever it seems to me like they're mostly moving into their late 20s and 30s. The statue defenders by comparison seem to be dominated more by baldy Phil Mitchell shaped racist men who pre-date reddit etc. with only a smattering of younger guys. Tom Harwood types are probably quite a small minority now I'd guess, so is there a generational thing going on? Am I being too optimistic to think todays 20 year old guys are mostly looking at these people and seeing them as the tragic cases that they are & this is going some way to explain why there's this movement to get them all to f**k?

Think Trump specifically was a galvanising factor since these groups saw, and believed they were responsible for, their guy getting elected to the most powerful office on earth.

Re that last question there's a whole generation of downwardly mobile young men who feel less and less of a stake in society and I don't think that's going to change. Ofc it's the case that more and more people in general have less of a stake in society and every opportunity to address that is being closed off so it's probably gonna get worse.

I don't agree with these people who are being banned, but I don't take pleasure in seeing free speech supressed.
But there are rules on those platforms.

There is also very little in the way of free speech without consequence anywhere in the world. It's an easy thing to say but what actually is "free speech"?

1 hour ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

I don't agree with these people who are being banned, but I don't take pleasure in seeing free speech supressed.

We’ve never had free speech here. Try going out onto your nearest high street and telling everyone who passes that your boss is a rapist and see how free your speech is.

8 minutes ago, Antlion said:

We’ve never had free speech here. Try going out onto your nearest high street and telling everyone who passes that your boss is a rapist and see how free your speech is.

There's a difference between Breach of the Peace/causing fear and alarm and Free Speech.

5 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

There's a difference between Breach of the Peace/causing fear and alarm and Free Speech.

f**k you ya Amun worshipping Egyptian c**t. See, censored...