The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

I’ve no doubt Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’s vitriol hatred of Asians, would result in him getting an 8 year old child to lie on something as abhorrent as sexual assault, to justify assaulting another human.

If I’m wrong, I’ll openly admit it but we’ll see.

Edited by MONKMAN

I’ve no doubt Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’s vitriol hatred of Asians, would result in him getting an 8 year old child to lie on something as abhorrent as sexually assault, to justify assaulting another human.

Social Services should be having a serious word with the c**t. Getting your kid straight in front of a camera to probably lie about something like this to boost his flagging profile is vile behaviour, even for that pint-sized piece of shit.

12 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
13 hours ago, MONKMAN said:
I’ve no doubt Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’s vitriol hatred of Asians, would result in him getting an 8 year old child to lie on something as abhorrent as sexually assault, to justify assaulting another human.

Social Services should be having a serious word with the c**t. Getting your kid straight in front of a camera to probably lie about something like this to boost his flagging profile is vile behaviour, even for that pint-sized piece of shit.

So, he got his kid to lie and then just went off and assaulted some random guy?

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'm guessing this boy probably called him a few names, there was a brief scuffle and Robinson has gone down his tried and tested route of accusing one of his opponents of being a nonce to get his baying mob of fuckwit followers to hound him. He's done this before with a journo who criticised his racist shite. 

Whatever's happened, dragging your wee kid straight in front of a video camera to share far and wide is fucking weird and creepy behaviour. 

Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 22.04.17.png

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm guessing this boy probably called him a few names, there was a brief scuffle and Robinson has gone down his tried and tested route of accusing one of his opponents of being a nonce to get his baying mob of fuckwit followers to hound him. He's done this before with a journo who criticised his racist shite. 

Whatever's happened, dragging your wee kid straight in front of a video camera to share far and wide is fucking weird and creepy behaviour. 

Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 22.04.17.png

Possibly, seems like a lot of bother to go through though. If his daughter made the statement to plod, then the other person should have been arrested. IMO.

Possibly, seems like a lot of bother to go through though. If his daughter made the statement to plod, then the other person should have been arrested. IMO.

If there was any suspicion that someone had sexually assaulted a child, I’m pretty certain the police would get involved.

Regardless of if it’s true, it’s fucking wild behaviour from Yaxley-Lennon. Either he’s getting his daughter to lie about that, or he’s forcing her to publicly announce it to the nation’s racists in the immediate aftermath. Then again, Yaxley-Lennon being a horrible scumbag is hardly news.

On 03/03/2020 at 22:16, MixuFixit said:

I'm fascinated by the random capitalisation in your posts. Makes me want to read them in Robert Peston's voice.

Anyway I bet a tenner YL ends up being a beast.

It's an age thing. 

At School on the 60's we were taught to write Nouns and Pronouns with a Capital. 

See I'm still doing it!!

On 03/03/2020 at 22:58, Day of the Lords said:
On 03/03/2020 at 22:08, sureiknow said:
Now as I have withdrawn my comment to this post, and I've said it was out of order.
I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong earlier. 
Does anyone on here think this is a fair post?
I really think this poster should go to the nearest Mirror and take a good look at himself. 
Even the hard left on here surely will not defend this post.

The "hard left on here". Fucking hell, do you need a fish for your other shoulder?

And that's a Capital F for Fish and an S for Shoulder ....

On 04/03/2020 at 21:52, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So the " Me too " movement doesn't count when it involves an eight year old Child.

Edited by sureiknow

10 hours ago, sureiknow said:

It's an age thing. 

At School on the 60's we were taught to write Nouns and Pronouns with a Capital. 

See I'm still doing it!!

Not at my school, we weren't*

*Although we were taught to put a full stop at the end of sentences...

Edited by Jacksgranda

10 hours ago, sureiknow said:

It's an age thing. 

See I'm still doing it!!

Things that didn't happen thread for this drivel

12 hours ago, sureiknow said:
It's an age thing. 

See I'm still doing it!!

Sureiknow is a proper noun and should be capitalised, school isn't and shouldn't be.

HTH. :smartass

Edited by welshbairn