The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

Tommy Robinson was given far too legitimacy for far too long. He is a thick racist idiot who the BBC and Channel 4 gave a platform to which made him seem credible in the eyes of idiots.  He should always have been ignored I hope this is the last we hear of him
I want to hear that he's been shanked in the showers and bled out.
Doesn't have to be prison showers but knifed sounds so passé nowadays

1 hour ago, scoobles said:

I want to hear that he's been shanked in the showers and bled out.
Doesn't have to be prison showers but knifed sounds so passé nowadays

And it starts with Milk Shakes to this.

At times bullets in the head to a Politician.

Partly true. The prosecutor Nazir Afzal paraphrased a Home Office memo to point out the general attitude of the time that the victims were basically willing prostitutes, to show that it wasn't just local authorities, police, social workers etc who were to blame for not protecting them, but the whole system. Here's what's purported to be the Radio 4 interview but it comes from a very dodgy Tommeh! source so it could be edited.

I'm surprised more has not been made of this.

Part of the blame for this whole chirade lies with the then labour government, and specifically home secretary jacqi Smith.

I always thought this was a localised failure - whereby various forces were under pressure not to appear racist.

Just now, pandarilla said:

I'm surprised more has not been made of this.

Part of the blame for this whole chirade lies with the then labour government, and specifically home secretary jacqi Smith.

I always thought this was a localised failure - whereby various forces were under pressure not to appear racist.

We don't know if Jacqui Smith or Gordon Brown knew anything about the supposed memo, the Home Office is massive and not everything will be signed off by the top. We don't even know the wording of it, Afzal's brief representation of it might not be the whole story.

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's getting sentenced on Thursday so the Green Berets will have to start looking into breaking him out of Wormwood Scrubs.

If you have a look on twitter, there's people genuinely suggesting that's what will happen.  

Let's just take a moment to appreciate what's happening here.  Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is seeking asylum in another country due to being convicted under English Law of a crime, you actually couldn't make it up.