The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

39 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

State of this c**t. Belgium far right leader Vlaams Belang Tom Van Grieken. Looks like bit part Hitler Youth leader in a WW2 movie.

Is he a Master Race-er? Never fails to amaze me how those lads invariably look like the product of incest and a hefty skelp with the ugly stick.

They ever manage to find some Brad Pitt types to claim genetic superiority over us, and we'll be in real trouble.

Is he a Master Race-er? Never fails to amaze me how those lads invariably look like the product of incest and a hefty skelp with the ugly stick.
They ever manage to find some Brad Pitt types to claim genetic superiority over us, and we'll be in real trouble.

They’ve already got The Golden One but he’s too busy building his white paradise on Skyrim.

On 23/05/2019 at 21:10, sureiknow said:

And ....

It didn't take long.

The Left on here don't seem to care that they are the Facists.

At least they can spell...

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

George Galloway has been sacked by Talk Sport for an allegedly anti-semitic tweet - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48498010.

The normalisation of the racist far left in the media is an equally big problem.

Far left my arse, he's joined Brexit and is hobnobbing with Steve Bannon.

9 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

George Galloway has been sacked by Talk Sport for an allegedly anti-semitic tweet - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48498010.

The normalisation of the racist far left in the media is an equally big problem.

Galloway is a clown, however criticising Israel is NOT anti semitic and until people start understanding this then I'm afraid most of the country are "anti semitic".

I'd also say that the more reporting there is of these instances than the more it gives credence to the view that the Israelis are pulling the strings in this country.............

33 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Galloway is a clown, however criticising Israel is NOT anti semitic and until people start understanding this then I'm afraid most of the country are "anti semitic".

I'd also say that the more reporting there is of these instances than the more it gives credence to the view that the Israelis are pulling the strings in this country.............

Get fucked. His tweet was an utter disgrace and clearly anti-Semitic. Spurs have deep, historic links to Jews, but they have absolutely zero links to Israel, which he knows full well. Israeli foreign policy also has absolutely fucking nothing to do with a London-based football team and the Champions League final. No excuse can be made for him, he's a horrible cretin, and he's rightly been sacked.   

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Get fucked. His tweet was an utter disgrace and clearly anti-Semitic. Spurs have deep, historic links to Jews, but they have absolutely zero links to Israel, which he knows full well. Israeli foreign policy also has absolutely fucking nothing to do with a London-based football team and the Champions League final. No excuse can be made for him, he's a horrible cretin, and he's rightly been sacked.   

He was referring to the Israeli flags being flown in the crowd. 

So using your own argument, what has the Israeli flag to do with a London based football team ??

Anyway, I stand by my right to criticise Israel and all their apologists..................

17 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Wish someone would tell Galloway he'd get on tv for five minutes if he necked a couple of hundred paracetamol.

He's already looking for an angle.  

GEORGE Galloway has challenged Alan Sugar to a "debate on racism" after the former Labour MP was sacked for posting an "anti-Semitic" tweet.

Weird how he carefully adds a German umlaut to his spelling of Israel but fails to spell his supposed hero Shankly's name correctly. And of course no mention of Heysel. If he insists on bringing politics and prejudice into football he should work on the details.

Anti semites use anti zionism as a cloak. Israel accuses anyone critical of what they're doing as being anti semitic. If you want to avoid being misunderstood don't hang your coat on slagging off a London club with connections to the local Jewish community with a Germanic tint to the spelling of Israel.