The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

23 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Lowkey highlight is 35 year old father of two Ben Shapino repeatedly and deferentially calling a man he frequently claims not to have heard of "sir"

He's trapped in an eternal loop of a 1950s cartoon, with the voice to go with it.

3 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:
19 hours ago, MixuFixit said:
Steve Bannon's terrorist training camp in Italy has a tory MEP on its board

That Bannon nationalist training camp thing is sinister as f**k. Not radicalising though, nah because it's the in-flavour just now.

Sounds like the first chapter of a Dan Brown novel.

1 minute ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Carl Benjamin or sakkad or whatever the f**k he calls himself looks like a typical 1970s rapist/serial killer.

It's as if he takes a picture of Peter Sutcliffe into the barber's shop and says I want to look like that.

How long is going to be before these lads get a short back and sides and Hugo Boss designs them a decent uniform?

26 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

There were rumours at the time that that was a false flag operation. Did anyone ever link the perpetrator with any indy group? 

I don't think they caught them, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.  I expect some of that come indyref2.

7 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I don't think they caught them, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.  I expect some of that come indyref2.

Stuart MacKenzie gave himself up to police, and was given 80 hours of community service. 

As far as I'm aware, he wasn't affiliated with the SNP or with the Yes movement, yet managed to generate soooo many negative newspaper column inches.

Handy for Better Together, or what?