European Championship Cycling

An absolute fuckload of roads in Glasgow and East Dunbartonshire will have restrictions on them from Monday until Wednesday 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16376223.2018-european-championships-all-the-glasgow-road-closures-in-place/?ref=ar

This means that residents in some areas will not be able to travel, with no access to main roads

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16385420.residents-left-trapped-in-their-homes-due-to-glasgow-2018-road-closures/?ref=ar

I might just be looking back through rose tinted spectacles, but I can't remember there being half as much disruption for the Commonwealth Games. On the plus side, a few potholes have been filled in.

Will any P&Bers be housebound as a result? Will any P&Bers be heading out to shout abuse at the cyclists? Does anyone actually give a single f**k about the European Championships?

I live in East Dunbartonshire and will not be able to take the Volvo down to Waitrose next Wednesday due to this bloody cycling madness.

Those Lycra clad cycling fetishists are literally taking the quinoa out my kid’s mouths!!!!

b*****ds!

21 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
26 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:
If this means more drugs in the area then all is good.

The average ned is probably not going to be overly impressed with a bottle of EPO I don't think.

Rename it as 'Velodrome' and they may be.

Cycling happening right on my doorstep in Kelvindale. Day off with my Son who’s looking forward to watching it..couldn’t give a **** about travel chaos. It’s a couple of days FFS. I’m sure there will still be moans and the uneducated will find a way to turn it into another SNPBad story.

Cycling happening right on my doorstep in Kelvindale. Day off with my Son who’s looking forward to watching it..couldn’t give a **** about travel chaos. It’s a couple of days FFS. I’m sure there will still be moans and the uneducated will find a way to turn it into another SNPBad story.
Tbh anything that gets fat Audi drivers absolutely seething is fine by me.

Archived