Latest scores tonight

Just now, GordonS said:
50 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:
Decently kept up to date on the Eos website under latest scores 

I never even thought to check! The new world indeed.

Not always been the case, with certain clubs not updating as the goals go in

I believe clubs are supposed to contact the EOS as goals are scored. 

Two cracking results for Crossgates. A win over Sauchie should put them into the preliminary round at worst which would be some achievement from the group they are in.

Took in Dunbar v Eyemouth. Given their result at the weekend you'd feared for the Fishermen but they dispelled such expectations. Without showing much going forward they were resolute at the back in the first half and held onto possession where possible, and a somewhat flat Dunbar couldn't especially begrudge only leading 1-0 though they'd sprayed a penalty high and wide.

In the second half the Seasiders showed more energy and zest and scored two well-worked efforts - that which made 2-0 especially. Eyemouth never gave up and their pluck produced several chances but all blasted over, plus a free kick which shaved the side netting. Late on their keeper produced a stunning reflex save to keep it to 3-0. So Dunbar set-up a decider v Edinburgh Utd. Their night may have been slightly tarnished by one of the players being stretchered-off in the first half, which apparently adds to an already long injury list racked-up in a friendly v Bathgate.

32 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Took in Dunbar v Eyemouth. Given their result at the weekend you'd feared for the Fishermen but they dispelled such expectations. Without showing much going forward they were resolute at the back in the first half and held onto possession where possible, and a somewhat flat Dunbar couldn't especially begrudge only leading 1-0 though they'd sprayed a penalty high and wide.

In the second half the Seasiders showed more energy and zest and scored two well-worked efforts - that which made 2-0 especially. Eyemouth never gave up and their pluck produced several chances but all blasted over, plus a free kick which shaved the side netting. Late on their keeper produced a stunning reflex save to keep it to 3-0. So Dunbar set-up a decider v Edinburgh Utd. Their night may have been slightly tarnished by one of the players being stretchered-off in the first half, which apparently adds to an already long injury list racked-up in a friendly v Bathgate.

@Ali_Wee_Jag @tamthebam And you all in one place, wish I’d went up with my catapult now  :P

Archived