Cumnock vs kello

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the coin toss the ref pulled the captains together and said "we'll let the wee team call it", tells you his mindset, lol.

You should offer your services to the country listening for alien
Messages coming across the stratosphere from space
You surely have that ability if you could stand at the side of a pitch and be able to hear what a referee said to players at the coin toss at the start of a game

It just proves there were two tossers there and you were one of them....... the biggest tosses of them all

39 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

You should offer your services to the country listening for alien
Messages coming across the stratosphere from space
You surely have that ability if you could stand at the side of a pitch and be able to hear what a referee said to players at the coin toss at the start of a game

It just proves there were two tossers there and you were one of them....... the biggest tosses of them all

Why do you think I was standing at the side of the pitch?

Why do you think I was standing at the side of the pitch?

If I am reading this right, you are then saying you were actually a player in the game.

If that’s the case, you should have reported the ref for a comment like that..... if true

I think it will be another piece of garbage...... a bit like your time wasting tactics which eventually cost you in the end

As far as I’m concerned , we are in next round , Rovers are out .... deservedly so

4 hours ago, Bul2 said:

If I am reading this right, you are then saying you were actually a player in the game.

If that’s the case, you should have reported the ref for a comment like that..... if true

I think it will be another piece of garbage...... a bit like your time wasting tactics which eventually cost you in the end

As far as I’m concerned , we are in next round , Rovers are out .... deservedly so

Should have reported the ref, lol.  Are you for real?

Yes Cumnock are in the next round and all the best to them, unlike you I don't hold anything against any club.

Archived