Cumnock vs kello

52 minutes ago, snoots said:

Kennie, your off to a flyer. Get off P&B. And stop rising to pish talk. Make a decision and thats it dealt with. These open forum debates are pointless. You wont please everyone, so stop trying to. emoji123.png

wise words.

commendable that he's trying to be transparent but too many utter roasters on here want to argue the toss about everything .

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, snoots said:

Kennie, your off to a flyer. Get off P&B. And stop rising to pish talk. Make a decision and thats it dealt with. These open forum debates are pointless. You wont please everyone, so stop trying to. emoji123.png

Agreed and while its good to get dialogue from kennie now and again the poor bugger will end up in a straight jacket if he constantly gets stressed trying to please everyone on this mad place , 

1 hour ago, glenmuir said:

Maybe the ref. didn’t know the floodlights switched off at 21 55 if Cumnock secretary didn’t inform him?

The ref knew about the situation with the lights.  The match resumed just after 9pm with just over 10 min of first half still to be played, simple arithmetic would've told him there wasn't enough time to finish the game, even with a shortened half time break.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

Agreed and while its good to get dialogue from kennie now and again the poor bugger will end up in a straight jacket if he constantly gets stressed trying to please everyone on this mad place , 

Genuine question?  How should the SWJFA communicate in this instance? 

3 hours ago, Viewparker said:

I hate to say this but Junior Football is years behind. I love going to the games and I can’t see myself stopping, however, at many grounds I look about and see years of neglect , an aging demograph as far as the fans are concerned and worst of all a backward looking administrative body  

A number of clubs are trying really hard but my fear is that the momentum is going in the wrong way. 

Junior football is dead, most ambitious clubs outside East Ayrshire will be senior this time next year.

13 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Surely, the topic deserved an argument/ discussion. 

did i say it didn't anywhere?

No, but your reply to me actually illustrates my point  really well. You can waste precious hours of your life explaining fairly self evident stuff like the above to argumentative dunderheids on here but they'll still come back with more of their brainfarts . 

life is too short.

7 minutes ago, Shanner said:

did i say it didn't anywhere?

No, but your reply to me actually illustrates my point  really well. You can waste precious hours of your life explaining fairly self evident stuff like the above to argumentative dunderheids on here but they'll still come back with more of their brainfarts . 

life is too short.

“ life is too short”. 

Well you seem to have plenty of it on your  hands looking at all the precious time you have spent sending thousands of posts. You appear to like the sound of your own voice and want to limit anything you don’t agree with 

10 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

“ life is too short”. 

Well you seem to have plenty of it on your  hands looking at all the precious time you have spent sending thousands of posts. You appear to like the sound of your own voice and want to limit anything you don’t agree with 

quick calculation shows it works out as less than 1.3 posts per day, would be even less if i didn't entertain balloons like yourself .

5 minutes ago, Shanner said:

quick calculation shows it works out as less than 1.3 posts per day, would be even less if i didn't entertain balloons like yourself .

I would have given you a like for that but unfortunately it appears I have been banned from doing so by the mods. Seems a number of posters didn’t like my comments about our fixtures secretary and complained 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

wise words.

commendable that he's trying to be transparent but too many utter roasters on here want to argue the toss about everything .

Did you not infer he was  “amateurish “ the other night. At least I’m just a one faced balloon you sir are a two faced balloon. 

Will the bookings etc still stand from the first match, kind of double standards if they still stand but the " result " doesnt .? 
In the seniors disciplinary matters count towards points etc and a red card still means you miss the next game but goals scored don't count for individual tallies when deciding who is top scorer and stuff like that. I'm sure last season Dunfermline had an under-20 game abandoned after a serious injury which led to an hour delay waiting for an ambulance and I think the result stood in that game to. You might say "that was just an under-20 game" but this wasn't in the league either so it's slightly more in keeping with that scenario.

6 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Not true , Sheff Utd v WBA abandoned on 82 mins due to sendings off was awarded to WBA  also Milan derby in Champions League abandoned and awarded to AC following crowd control was awarded to AC

Sheffield utd broke the rules too many sent aff crowd trouble also different if it's floodlights 100% it's getting replayed FACT

Just now, kenny131 said:

Sheffield utd broke the rules too many sent aff crowd trouble also different if it's floodlights 100% it's getting replayed FACT

Ffs that took you 6 hours to work out and your opinion is wrong but you might be right, it probably will be replayed. 

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:18, kenny131 said:

Matches abandoned for crowd trouble / player meltdown etc are a different matter - disciplinary decisions / sanctions come into it. It would set a very dodgy precedence if rioters could get a match they're losing restarted at 0-0.  

But it is not "100% fact" that floodlights has to mean a full replay. e.g. in the UEFA rules it says games that get abandoned due to pitch unplayability (e.g. thunderstorm interruption, floodlights going out etc) come back and have just the remaining minutes played.

I remember there being one at AZ Alkmaar in 2013 - an electrical fire caused a Thursday night Europa League match to be abandoned after 57 minutes - full stadium evacuation safety situation. The fire was found to be not as dramatic as first thought, the stadium was declared usable, so they came back in the morning and played the last 33 minutes.

It would seem to me that the wording of the rules does empower the WSJFA to apply common sense. They just have to have the balls to choose to do so.

The sensible thing to do would be to ask both clubs if they wish to waive the remaining minutes and let the score as it was be declared as the final result. If both agree, OK, move on. If one or both wish to exercise their right to carry on, come back to play out the remaining minutes.

And before anybody asks, there are clear guidelines in the UEFA rulebook for who is and who is not eligible to start / eligible to be named subs for the remaining-minutes match. 

1 hour ago, LeedsPhil said:

Matches abandoned for crowd trouble / player meltdown etc are a different matter - disciplinary decisions / sanctions come into it. It would set a very dodgy precedence if rioters could get a match they're losing restarted at 0-0.  

But it is not "100% fact" that floodlights has to mean a full replay. e.g. in the UEFA rules it says games that get abandoned due to pitch unplayability (e.g. thunderstorm interruption, floodlights going out etc) come back and have just the remaining minutes played.

I remember there being one at AZ Alkmaar in 2013 - an electrical fire caused a Thursday night Europa League match to be abandoned after 57 minutes - full stadium evacuation safety situation. The fire was found to be not as dramatic as first thought, the stadium was declared usable, so they came back in the morning and played the last 33 minutes.

It would seem to me that the wording of the rules does empower the WSJFA to apply common sense. They just have to have the balls to choose to do so.

The sensible thing to do would be to ask both clubs if they wish to waive the remaining minutes and let the score as it was be declared as the final result. If both agree, OK, move on. If one or both wish to exercise their right to carry on, come back to play out the remaining minutes.

And before anybody asks, there are clear guidelines in the UEFA rulebook for who is and who is not eligible to start / eligible to be named subs for the remaining-minutes match. 

I love you are being selective in your use of my post without the context it was used in. 

Archived