Cumnock vs kello

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since joining the junior ranks about 6/7 year ago, the thing that frustrated me most was the SJFA failing to listen to member clubs on the important issues.

Moving into our 'season of change' this year, what better way to show the supposed improvement of relations between clubs and the governing body than to give them a say on instances like this,

Quick email to all clubs asking to give an answer,

A - Game to be replayed from 0-0

B - Cumnock to be awarded 7-1 victory

Is this too much to ask for? Or possible?

2 minutes ago, dmkeenan85 said:

Since joining the junior ranks about 6/7 year ago, the thing that frustrated me most was the SJFA failing to listen to member clubs on the important issues.

Moving into our 'season of change' this year, what better way to show the supposed improvement of relations between clubs and the governing body than to give them a say on instances like this,

You can’t be “thinking outside the box” what next ?

2 minutes ago, dmkeenan85 said:

All clubs?

Change and innovation need to be embraced and the rules are rules mentality needs to change.

Football is changing at every level and if our blazer brigade don’t jump on board, there is a real possibility that the juniors will be left behind.

Apparently the advice given by those in attendance and over the telephone by the emergency service was the player was not to move. Due to the type of injury and the angle in which he was laying in the floor, attempting to move him could have resulted in making the injury worse.

That same advice was given to us in our match at Saltcoats last season when it got abandoned.

While it's obvious that Cumnock would have won the match on Monday if the remaining 8+ minutes had been played, I don't know why the referee bothered to restart play after the injury delay if he knew the floodlights would have to be switched off before full time.

7 minutes ago, Nock Nock said:

Change and innovation need to be embraced and the rules are rules mentality needs to change.

Football is changing at every level and if our blazer brigade don’t jump on board, there is a real possibility that the juniors will be left behind.

I hate to say this but Junior Football is years behind. I love going to the games and I can’t see myself stopping, however, at many grounds I look about and see years of neglect , an aging demograph as far as the fans are concerned and worst of all a backward looking administrative body  

A number of clubs are trying really hard but my fear is that the momentum is going in the wrong way. 

I might be the only one thinking this, but is there not still 2 games to go.
What if Muirkirk beat Cumnock 2-0 and Kello win by 8 goals. This would make Kello and Nock level on points and goal difference with Kello going thru on goals scored. Bet you the Cumnock fans would be wanting those extra 10 minutes now.

I might be the only one thinking this, but is there not still 2 games to go.
What if Muirkirk beat Cumnock 2-0 and Kello win by 8 goals. This would make Kello and Nock level on points and goal difference with Kello going thru on goals scored. Bet you the Cumnock fans would be wanting those extra 10 minutes now.

We’ll happily play the remaining 10 minutes!

1 hour ago, Nock Nock said:

If it was spl game or EPL game champs league it would be replayed no matter the score

So, you're now saying that the game can't be awarded to Cumnock.

If the game isn’t awarded I’d be happy for the game to restart on the 82nd minute with Kello down to 10 and Cumnock 7-1 up.

Is that not fair?

15 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

If it was spl game or EPL game champs league it would be replayed no matter the score

Not true , Sheff Utd v WBA abandoned on 82 mins due to sendings off was awarded to WBA  also Milan derby in Champions League abandoned and awarded to AC following crowd control was awarded to AC

It wouldn’t get abandoned for lights having to go out or waste 5 mins on a prima Donna goalie refusing to walk or held up for 45 mins waiting on treatment so completely different case

1 hour ago, Markka said:

That same advice was given to us in our match at Saltcoats last season when it got abandoned.

While it's obvious that Cumnock would have won the match on Monday if the remaining 8+ minutes had been played, I don't know why the referee bothered to restart play after the injury delay if he knew the floodlights would have to be switched off before full time.

Maybe the ref. didn’t know the floodlights switched off at 21 55 if Cumnock secretary didn’t inform him?

29 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Are you being serious??

SPL, EPL or UCL game wouldn't be abandoned because it was too late for floodlights. 

Quite ridiculous to compare. 

Kennie, your off to a flyer. Get off P&B. And stop rising to pish talk. Make a decision and thats it dealt with. These open forum debates are pointless. You wont please everyone, so stop trying to. [emoji123]

Archived