Ladbrokes Championship 2018/19 Fantasy Football

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Cheers. I've went for it - but my lack of knowledge of other teams in the championship could be my downfall.

Filling my team with Ayr players might not be the best strategy...

My strategy on that front was to go for the players most other folk had selected as far as possible.  Seemed to work (for week 1 anyway!)

Good luck!

My strategy on that front was to go for the players most other folk had selected as far as possible.  Seemed to work (for week 1 anyway!)

Good luck!

f**k I didn't even see that information.

I asked a mate of mine who's a queens fan and generally just picked goalscoring midfielders (trouten better still take penalties).

Scores have now been updated. Team "Pars" leads the way on 111points, with Ivan Golac XI just a point behind. KDXI and Cheer Up Bobby Williamson are on 109. The top 8 are all within 10 points of the leader. 

Top players of the week: 

Goalkeepers: Mark Ridgers, Ross Doohan, Ryan Scully - 8pts

Defenders: James Penrice - 8pts

Midfielders: Chris Millar - 15pts 

Strikers: Stephen Dobbie, Louis Longridge - 7pts

With no games next Saturday, and gameweeks occuring every Saturday, you could make a free transfer before next Saturday and get another free one between the 18th and 25th. 

Loving this so far, SLJ. Just a suggestion, could a potential feature be to show the fixtures for the upcoming gameweek on the site? Maybe when you click on a player it shows who they play next? This is a handy feature on the BPL fantasy league. Not sure how easy it is for you to add functionality and it may not even be possible but worth asking.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2018 at 15:06, VinnyPar said:

Loving this so far, SLJ. Just a suggestion, could a potential feature be to show the fixtures for the upcoming gameweek on the site? Maybe when you click on a player it shows who they play next? This is a handy feature on the BPL fantasy league. Not sure how easy it is for you to add functionality and it may not even be possible but worth asking.

Cheers.

Would love to do that, but the functionality isn't there at the moment

On 15/08/2018 at 22:49, snodton said:

SLJ, Tidser gettin the 2 assists at the weekend ?

Tidser got one assist v Alloa Athletic

- - - - - - - - - - 

Scores have now been updated. Premiership elect sit on 188 with a 21 point lead over KDXI. 

Top players of the week: 

Goalkeeper: Alan Martin - 8 pts

Defender: Paul Watson - 13 pts

Midfielder: Alan Forrest - 14 pts

Striker: Michael Moffat - 19 pts

- - - - - - - - - - 

Scores have now been updated. Premiership elect sit on 188 with a 21 point lead over KDXI. 

Top players of the week: 
In reference to first bit of the post, i know its time consuming however could individual tables be done on here for each clubs set of fans?

6 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:
4 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:
- - - - - - - - - - 

Top players of the week: 

In reference to first bit of the post, i know its time consuming however could individual tables be done on here for each clubs set of fans?

Not sure what you mean?

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, k-ton said:

Thought this deserved a bump. 

I demand to know how far down the league I've slipped after my incredible start, @South Lanarkshire Jag!

(I'll now be over in the corner sweating in case something bad is happening in South Lanarkshire Jag's life and I'm hassling him about fantasy football updates).

This week's scores will be updated today - sorry I'd let it slip over the weekend but will be back to form this weekend. 

I'll update this thread when I add scores

31 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

This week's scores will be updated today - sorry I'd let it slip over the weekend but will be back to form this weekend. 

I'll update this thread when I add scores

No need to apologise, it must be a time consuming ball ache to do the scores, we're all grateful for your efforts :thumsup2

Apologies all. Finally got round to this tonight. 

Will update tomorrow's scores tomorrow night and post a full update late tomorrow or early Sunday. 

Remember, your team picked by noon tomorrow will include Dunfermline Athletic v Partick Thistle on Friday night

Had updated the scores from the weekend just past on Sunday morning but didn't post an update. Remember, Dunfermline v Thistle on Friday night counts in this week's batch of points. 

Highest scorers to date. 

GK - Scott Fox - 33. Runner up: Mark Ridgers - 32

DEF - Shaun Rooney - 36. Runners up: Paul Watson, Brad McKay - 29

MID - Blair Spittal - 37. Runner Up; Fraser Aird - 34

ATT - Stephen Dobbie - 61. Runner Up - Lawrence Shankland - 50

Premiership elect is leading the way with 380 points with The Little Lebowsi Urban Achievers just behind on 372pts. Zombies Bairns round off the top three with 356 points.

• 2 weeks later...