Ladbrokes Championship 2018/19 Fantasy Football

Good afternoon, 

Welcome to an unofficial Ladbrokes Championship 2018/19 Fantasy Football game. The game will run for the duration of the 36 scheduled Ladbrokes Championship fixtures for the upcoming seasons. Play-off and cup fixtures WILL NOT be part of this game. 

The game is FREE to enter for anyone who wishes to play. There is no prize for this game. It is done for fun and enjoyment and to help fill a gap in the lack of properly organised Fantasy Football games within Scottish Football. 

Unlike previous games I have run, this one is based on a brand new platform which should be fluid and easy to use. The game can be accessed at - https://spfl.fantasyclubfootball.co.uk/

General

• There can only be one team registered per email address
  • Each team has a budget of £55 million to assemble their team. 
  • Each team must contain 11 players with no limit on a number of players from each Championship side. Other than a compulsory goalkeeper, team managers may select any combination of players up to a maximum of 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 4 strikers. In essence you could play the Jimmy Calderwood famed 2-4-4 or 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 or 4-2-4 - as long as you have one player in each positions. 
  • Each team can select a captain who will score double points.
  • Gameweeks begin every Saturday at midday. This is when transfers and captain changes are processed. 

Scoring: 

Ever Player gets: 

• 2 points for starting a match
  • 1 point for coming on as a substitute
  • -2 points for a yellow card
  • -6 points for a red card

Points for assists, goals scored, clean sheets and goals conceded vary per position and can be found - https://spfl.fantasyclubfootball.co.uk/fantasy-rules

The man of the match element has been set to 0 as it is wildly inconsistent and at most grounds picked by a sponsor for a player in the home team. 

Clean Sheets

A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the pitch and playing at least 60 minutes(excluding injury time). 

If a player has been substituted when a goal is conceded this will not affect any clean sheet bonus. 

Red Cards

If a player receives a red card, they will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by their team. 

Red card deductions include any points deducted for yellow cards.

Assists

Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored. If an opposing player touches the ball aftger the final pass before a goal is scored , significantly altering the intended destination of th eball, then no assist is awarded. 

In the event of a penalty of free-kick the player earning the penalty or free-kick is awarded an assist if a goal is directly scored, unless the player who was fouled takes the kick himself. 

Transfers:

• Each team gets 1 free transfer each week
  • Making additional transfers is permitted but will incur a cost of -5 points per transfer
  • When a captain is transferred out a team, the team will be without a captain and a new one should be selected.
  • Transfers are free and unlimited until 12:00 on Saturday 4th August when the first game week will begin
  • Transfers and captain changes may be submitted at any time but will not take effect until midday the following Saturday, so they are active for the upcoming gameweek. 
  • Teams will be able to play one transfer wildcard per season. This will allow them to make free, unlimited transfers for one week only. 

Notes: 

• If there are any players from your team that I have missed, simply let me know and I'll add them to the game. 
  • Information on goalscorers, assists and yellow cards will be taken from official club websites(where available) and club twitter sites. In the event of an error, the stats will be updated when checked and verified.
  • Points will be added on Saturday evening/Sunday mornings. Point updates are automatic(no waiting until the middle of the night anymore) when I input the data. I'll post on this thread when I update the scores for each week.

I think that is everything, but if you have any questions that I haven't covered above just let me know. 

Feel free to share this game throughout your own club forums/group chats/social circles. The more players the better! 

Good Luck!

SLJ

1 hour ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Good afternoon, 

Welcome to an unofficial Ladbrokes Championship 2018/19 Fantasy Football game. The game will run for the duration of the 36 scheduled Ladbrokes Championship fixtures for the upcoming seasons. Play-off and cup fixtures WILL NOT be part of this game. 

The game is FREE to enter for anyone who wishes to play. There is no prize for this game. It is done for fun and enjoyment and to help fill a gap in the lack of properly organised Fantasy Football games within Scottish Football. 

Unlike previous games I have run, this one is based on a brand new platform which should be fluid and easy to use. The game can be accessed at - https://spfl.fantasyclubfootball.co.uk/

General

• There can only be one team registered per email address
  • Each team has a budget of £55 million to assemble their team. 
  • Each team must contain 11 players with no limit on a number of players from each Championship side. Other than a compulsory goalkeeper, team managers may select any combination of players up to a maximum of 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 4 strikers. In essence you could play the Jimmy Calderwood famed 2-4-4 or 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 or 4-2-4 - as long as you have one player in each positions. 
  • Each team can select a captain who will score double points.
  • Gameweeks begin every Saturday at midday. This is when transfers and captain changes are processed. 

Scoring: 

Ever Player gets: 

• 2 points for starting a match
  • 1 point for coming on as a substitute
  • -2 points for a yellow card
  • -6 points for a red card

Points for assists, goals scored, clean sheets and goals conceded vary per position and can be found - https://spfl.fantasyclubfootball.co.uk/fantasy-rules

The man of the match element has been set to 0 as it is wildly inconsistent and at most grounds picked by a sponsor for a player in the home team. 

Clean Sheets

A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the pitch and playing at least 60 minutes(excluding injury time). 

If a player has been substituted when a goal is conceded this will not affect any clean sheet bonus. 

Red Cards

If a player receives a red card, they will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by their team. 

Red card deductions include any points deducted for yellow cards.

Assists

Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored. If an opposing player touches the ball aftger the final pass before a goal is scored , significantly altering the intended destination of th eball, then no assist is awarded. 

In the event of a penalty of free-kick the player earning the penalty or free-kick is awarded an assist if a goal is directly scored, unless the player who was fouled takes the kick himself. 

Transfers:

• Each team gets 1 free transfer each week
  • Making additional transfers is permitted but will incur a cost of -5 points per transfer
  • When a captain is transferred out a team, the team will be without a captain and a new one should be selected.
  • Transfers are free and unlimited until 12:00 on Saturday 4th August when the first game week will begin
  • Transfers and captain changes may be submitted at any time but will not take effect until midday the following Saturday, so they are active for the upcoming gameweek. 
  • Teams will be able to play one transfer wildcard per season. This will allow them to make free, unlimited transfers for one week only. 

Notes: 

• If there are any players from your team that I have missed, simply let me know and I'll add them to the game. 
  • Information on goalscorers, assists and yellow cards will be taken from official club websites(where available) and club twitter sites. In the event of an error, the stats will be updated when checked and verified.
  • Points will be added on Saturday evening/Sunday mornings. Point updates are automatic(no waiting until the middle of the night anymore) when I input the data. I'll post on this thread when I update the scores for each week.

I think that is everything, but if you have any questions that I haven't covered above just let me know. 

Feel free to share this game throughout your own club forums/group chats/social circles. The more players the better! 

Good Luck!

SLJ

Nice work SLJ, appreciate the effort :thumsup2

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Stuart Faulds not Gaulds

I can't create a team, 

Hide contents

Screenshot_20180801-084735.thumb.jpg.4b23effdd17b000d07d6fdcbcb8e9d83.jpg

Screenshot_20180801-084759.thumb.jpg.4ccee3d938875ca44f3f8ba6b250a86d.jpg

I have updated Stuart Faulds. 

Having looked through the sign ups you have signed up under your gmail.com account, rather than googlemail.com. Try using that to log in with. 

If you have forgotten your password, just hit the "forgot my password" button and it should generate a new one for you(I think - not too sure on how it works)

23 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

I have updated Stuart Faulds. 

Having looked through the sign ups you have signed up under your gmail.com account, rather than googlemail.com. Try using that to log in with. 

If you have forgotten your password, just hit the "forgot my password" button and it should generate a new one for you(I think - not too sure on how it works)

Sorted! cheers.