Stenhousemuir - Brechin Relegation Decider!!

Bobby plays up front according to the website, came to us from Maltese football but is English - not a malteser! Ferry out for a couple of weeks apparently. Looking for a win on Saturday as it is going to be a long season and need points on the board early methinks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Brechin can trump Stenny in the suspension stakes with Paul McLean, Dougie Hill and Callum Tapping all suspended. Add in the injured Ryan McGeever and the not quite ready Andy Jackson you’ve got 5 players there that would 100% be in the starting 11.

Hard to see us doing anything on Saturday to be honest but would love to be proved wrong.

I've had a look at the suspensions list for the 26th July and I can only see McLean and Tapping suspended for one league game along with Morena for one cup game which he's served.  Not sure why you think that Hill is suspended?

EDIT

It shows as suspended for 1 Development league match on the 12th of July with the same ban applied to McLean and Tapping, then for the suspensions lists of the 19th and 26th Hill disappears and McLean and Tapping are changed to 1 SPFL match?

44 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Absolutely, I think we could be well off the pace come the end of the year so picking up as many points as possible from the other jobber teams is vital.

I genuinely cannot wait to see Bobby Ray Vaughan in action.

Forgive me for being lazy, but is the Bobby Ray Vaughan deal now official? I jumped on your website but couldn't see anything and won't add it to my big transfer thread until there's a photo of him holding a Stenny scarf above his head (or something like that).

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

Forgive me for being lazy, but is the Bobby Ray Vaughan deal now official? I jumped on your website but couldn't see anything and won't add it to my big transfer thread until there's a photo of him holding a Stenny scarf above his head (or something like that).

There's been no official unveiling but he is part of the squad list and has a brief bio too - CLICK.

I've had a look at the suspensions list for the 26th July and I can only see McLean and Tapping suspended for one league game along with Morena for one cup game which he's served.  Not sure why you think that Hill is suspended?

EDIT

It shows as suspended for 1 Development league match on the 12th of July with the same ban applied to McLean and Tapping, then for the suspensions lists of the 19th and 26th Hill disappears and McLean and Tapping are changed to 1 SPFL match?

God knows then. Would be a big boost if Hill is available. I guess the match preview will probably clear that up.

3 minutes ago, Moonglum25 said:

Buddy Holly to be played prior to kick off or when he scores?

Stenhousemuir FC will continue to run out to the pitch to Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme music.

There will be no further discussion on the matter.

24 minutes ago, Neilly said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3015192/paris-panagiotou-dimitris-froxylias-follow-in-footsteps-trial-stenhousemuir-transfer-news/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Noo wur talking. He has a highlights package on YouTube as all good players do.

He reminds me of Kaka but with a bit more composure.

I may be wrong, but I think we had that guy on trial last season. I know nothing about him other than he's Froxy's mate.

18 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I may be wrong, but I think we had that guy on trial last season. I know nothing about him other than he's Froxy's mate.

Close, but that was Emilios Panayiotou. I know that because I still follow him on Instagram :wub:

Archived