Cambuslang Rangers new signings

AM-1

Having watched Camby last week and just there tonight I have to say what I saw tonight impressed me. Last week they werent good at all but tonight was some difference even considering its baiscally pre season.

Who is the new young lad and LB, the young striker and also the ginger lad at RB? The LB was solid and is some find.

Even against lesser opposition some of the play tonight was superb. Solid displays throughout the team, pick of bunch for me was Meikle, Green filling in at CH and Duff, the later was a different class. Given they were missing Staunton, Gemmell and McRobie the signs look good if tonight can be built on.

8 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Wasnt meant shady, looking forward to our matches this season for sure.

Yeh they will be a major test for us. If we stay in the division that will be an achievement id say. Has Chris Smith signed on with you guys, think he played as trialistin pre season?

He was in the squad for Penicuik and Boness games but not seen him around since, only tucker would know for sure but I think it wasn't meant to be. Imo Seemed a quality bloke, clearly a player and really came into the game vs Penicuik. Anaylsis wise he had a few errors against boness and positioning went elsewhere in the second half unfortunately. 

Would more suit Beith' s style of play at the back but I base all of this on two games that I've seen 

He was in the squad for Penicuik and Boness games but not seen him around since, only tucker would know for sure but I think it wasn't meant to be. Imo Seemed a quality bloke, clearly a player and really came into the game vs Penicuik. Anaylsis wise he had a few errors against boness and positioning went elsewhere in the second half unfortunately. 
Would more suit Beith' s style of play at the back but I base all of this on two games that I've seen 
He's at Shotts

Have the old committee been given the heave ho?

If u mean Cambuslang Rangers committee then the answer is,

They walked at the AGM, only a couple have stayed on the newly formed committee although there are some guys who have been committee members before that have re joined the new set up.

Archived