Scores 30/7

qwerty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avoid defeat against Girvan on Wednesday and we will Top the group after people writing us, and George off. Making up silly rumours abt player unrest etc.
We’ve just went about our buisness quietly and the committee have trust in George. Hopefully a big season for Vic’s this season.
See you at Dam Park in August Mr Legend! [emoji846]

Your a utter mad man!! Who the hell spends years pretending to be a whitlets fan!
I’ve had my say on the manager, you’ll see whitlets tomorrow if your still in limbo, Girvan or Darvel.

Early scores are suggesting a uphill battle for some of the Ayrshire teams. Irvine vics ,Craigmark and maybole all struggling as well as Saltcoats hopefully they can turn it around all the best for the season folks. 
I certainly expected this season to be a battle for a number of reasons. A new league set up, increased competition combined with our own change of management and new team building. My opinion hasn't changed on this. However I don't necessarily think it will be uphill, based on last night's performance. There were encouraging signs throughout the match, some nice football played and several scoring chances created against a very good opponent.
Hopefully we can add a couple of experienced players to complement our obviously skilful and very committed youth signings. This plus a good solid start in the league wouldn't go amiss.[emoji6]
T

Perthshire 5 v 1 Gartcairn

Blew away in the first half by a strong and physical Perthshire team who were very hungry to get through to the next round. Cairn ere poor for the full game but im sure the manager will have learned a good bit about his team for the coming season.

Thanks again to Perthshire who donated the full gate money of around £170 to our charity St Andrews Hospice

Archived