Preseason 2018

lichtie23

The Hall of fame game kicks off the 2018 preseason on Thursday night/Friday morning when the Ravens and Bears meet in Canton.

It's usually pretty poor stuff but hopefully we see a few big performances just as Victor Cruz, Alfred Morris and Russell Wilson have done in the past to secure starting roles. Also hopefully no serious injuries.

A nicely timed port call and no work means that I'm actually watching pre-season, well I'm watching the Browns against the Giants until the Seahawks later, with the occasional twitter highlights from the other games.

Interested to see how Mayfield gets on. Taylor drove them down the field for an easy TD for Njuko, otherwise nothing of note

Sam Darnold looked very good. He made quick decisions in the pocket and extended plays where he needed too but always with his eyes down field. His release looked a lot tighter than it did in College too. 

Teddy B looked good as well.

Sam Darnold looked very good. He made quick decisions in the pocket and extended plays where he needed too but always with his eyes down field. His release looked a lot tighter than it did in College too. 
Teddy B looked good as well.

I forgot about your Teddy Bromance. Gotta love him being a Jet? It’s a shame it’s unlikely he’ll get a chance there.

7 hours ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

I forgot about your Teddy Bromance. Gotta love him being a Jet? It’s a shame it’s unlikely he’ll get a chance there.

Yeah it's difficult because I want Teddy to succeed but I know that it's better long term if Darnold starts and is our franchise QB. 

Archived