Dunfermline Athletic v Heart of Midlothian - League Cup Second Round, 18/08/2018

Elixir

The Pars looking to cash in on the maroon pound, then.

Think it’s more than likely that Dunfermline would’ve wanted lower prices but when both clubs can’t agree then it defaults to the home team’s standard league prices which is what these prices are.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Elixir said:

The Pars looking to cash in on the maroon pound, then.

Yes please. And if you can forget to process a player's registration then bring him on that would be great.

Watched both Hearts' games on BT and they we were utter guff against the wee team but gave ICT a proper hiding, so Christ knows what to expect. 

Hopefully it'll be a good game with some drama and getting a positive result will be a bonus. Used to like games against Hearts back in Levein's first spell. Seemed to have a bit of a grudge to them as we constantly battled for 3rd place back then. 

Hearts looked decent against Hamilton but hopefully we have the pace to trouble Hughes/Berra if they play. Should maybe get Callum Smith on just to give John Souttar nightmares too. I D worry that Naismith and Lafferty are too streetwise for our defenders though. They are good but will need to concentrate for the full 90 minutes against Hearts.

Any idea how many tickets you got? Would doubt you sold out the full stand in just 3 hours... You’ll have the opportunity to sell up to about 5,500 for this I’d imagine (east and north east stands). Would be good to see a full away end [emoji106]

32 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Any idea how many tickets you got? Would doubt you sold out the full stand in just 3 hours... You’ll have the opportunity to sell up to about 5,500 for this I’d imagine (east and north east stands). Would be good to see a full away end emoji106.png

All sections for the stand behind the goal were on sale. Does seem unlikely that the full stand would go that quickly, but we put it straight to general sale rather than drip feed it by loyalty points. I'm sure Hearts would know fine well we would at least sell that stand out as a minimum, so it would be a bit pointless on their behalf to not just take them all at once.

Can see us selling everything we're given.

4 hours ago, Elixir said:

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

All sections for the stand behind the goal were on sale. Does seem unlikely that the full stand would go that quickly, but we put it straight to general sale rather than drip feed it by loyalty points. I'm sure Hearts would know fine well we would at least sell that stand out as a minimum, so it would be a bit pointless on their behalf to not just take them all at once.

Can see us selling everything we're given.

*Ross McArthur Likes This*

Should be a cracking atmosphere, hope the pars are competitive but Hearts have blown ICT and Hamilton away already this season. It's always good to test ourselves against better opposition and AJ has always matched Premiership sides when they have come to EEP.

With the Pars also having a good start to the season, what sort of crowd are we looking at in the home end? Could close to 10,000 be realistic for this one?

14 hours ago, Elixir said:

With the Pars also having a good start to the season, what sort of crowd are we looking at in the home end? Could close to 10,000 be realistic for this one?

If we win against Ross County, I think there's a really good chance the 10k mark will be broke. 

Doesn't say how many, though. It'd be daft if it wasn't the maximum allowed,

That will be the NE, probably just under 1200.

If that sells east wing of the main stand will become available, about another 1000.

Pretty rare for anyone to fill all of that, tho we have on occasion given the nw over, however that causes much tension with fans who sit there and I think home tickets have already been sold for it. If you theirs still demand after the 5000 + have been sold it will be a case of putting on your best fife accent. We've been fairly soft with allowing away fans in the home end before, basically no colours or songs and you're fine.

Archived