Dunfermline Athletic v Heart of Midlothian - League Cup Second Round, 18/08/2018

Elixir

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Around 11,000 these days, I believe. Our last ‘sold out’ match, in December 2013, 10,089 turned up.

Our title decider with Raith in 2011 had 11,052.

Yupp, either 11,380 or 11,480 depending which website you look at.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d be fucking astonished if we took anything from this game at all. Sounds like EEP will be packed though which is always a glorious sight.

2 hours ago, woolf said:

Our extra a allocation of tickets sold out in less than 30mins this morning.

Can we get some more please.

We got another 700 tickets which are going on sale on Wednesday from 9am.  

If I fail to get any of these tickets then I'll be sitting on my hands in the home end. 

41 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Kickback reporting the pars got around 5000 against Ross county, assuming county took at most 500 could be a decent crowd at East End if the fans turn up again.

Good boost for the pars finances 

Make sure you all buy a bridie (or two!) while you're there.

I'd also ignore "official" crowd figures coming out of EEP...but should be a bumper crowd and I'm very much looking forward to it, even if we end up getting a pumping.

I'd also ignore "official" crowd figures coming out of EEP...but should be a bumper crowd and I'm very much looking forward to it, even if we end up getting a pumping.
Since season tickets aren't valid for cup games, I don't see why anyone should ignore the official crowd figure for this game?

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Are Stephens back in the game? They always sell out when we are there anyway! Ah, should still be a good crowd.

I wouldn't be so sure your getting a pumping, we always have the potential to play well against a team like Celtic then not back it up against the likes of Dunfermline. We do owe you one for putting the final nail in cathro's coffin as well!

17 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
18 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Since season tickets aren't valid for cup games, I don't see why anyone should ignore the official crowd figure for this game?

I was referring to the County game, which I thought was obvious.

Adam Hammill was a bit of a player. Surprised he never done much in the game. Thought he would go on to be a top player. Right enough he did get a crack at EPL with Wolves. 

Adam Hammill was a bit of a player. Surprised he never done much in the game. Thought he would go on to be a top player. Right enough he did get a crack at EPL with Wolves. 

Went off the rails a little bit after leaving Liverpool. Probably impacted his progress right when he needed to kick on to be an established EPL player.

He'll have still made an absolute fortune out of the game.

Archived