Queens v St Johnstone

I remember at the cup match (unfortunately) there was a nightmare with toilets and food kiosk queues at HT.  The toilets may well have been partly caused by the entire Saints support being on the piss that day, but I missed over 10 minutes of the second half, and there were still queues when I left to go back to my seat.  The pie queue was just a non-starter.  Shouldn't be a problem this weekend, as I don't think we'll have anywhere near a thousand, but is this generally an issue with teams who fill the away section of that stand?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note, could any Saints fans thinking of going into our section at the other end of the ground to take on a group of young lads please not do it. The last time you did it the brains at our club decided to stop home fans from moving freely between the two parts of the ground.

No extra stewarding was put in between the home and away fans though of course.

Just now, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I would not be at all surprised at all if you ended up signing one or more of our talented youngsters on loan as this has proved mutually beneficial over the last few seasons

We need to beat you to bring any players in, so for the development of your players let us win?

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

On a side note, could any Saints fans thinking of going into our section at the other end of the ground to take on a group of young lads please not do it. The last time you did it the brains at our club decided to stop home fans from moving freely between the two parts of the ground.

No extra stewarding was put in between the home and away fans though of course.

Ffs that's that then.

21 hours ago, Radford said:

If Tommy Wright expects Queens to go 4-4-2, I think he'll just match up and hope that the better players, in theory, can come out on top.

Clark

Foster - Gordon - Kerr - Tanser

Wright - Davidson - Craig - Kennedy

McMillan - Watt

Subbies: Mitchell,  Shaughnessy, Wotherspoon, Alston, Scougall, McClean/McCann/G Hurst, McClean/McCann/G Hurst.

No Kane? Not even on the bench?

Can we have him back please?

A win here to set up a possible televised quarter-final might be the difference between us getting in the midfield maestro we need and us struggling along with what we currently have.

This will be our fourth away game of the season, every single one has been on astro, and our next away game is Hamilton Accies. 

Got the absolute fear about facing Stephen Dobbie again. A decade hasn't diluted the pain of what he used to do to us.

He’s as good at 35 years old, as he was 10 years ago. Certainly a lot better physically and hasn’t lost any of his ability.

21 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

He’s as good at 35 years old, as he was 10 years ago. Certainly a lot better physically and hasn’t lost any of his ability.

It'll be nice to see the wee fat b*****d. I always liked Dobbie, just unfortunate that he was competing against Jason Scotland for a place in the side. Well that and Coyle wanting fitness fanatics in his side. 

It'll be nice to see the wee fat b*****d. I always liked Dobbie, just unfortunate that he was competing against Jason Scotland for a place in the side. Well that and Coyle wanting fitness fanatics in his side. 

2009 Dobbie [emoji7]

B28575C6-AE2F-4E58-A122-529E7A950969-1392-000000C2BE6E3936.jpg

2018 Dobbie [emoji7]

19AB095B-B8BF-42AA-B70E-9E8941A76F65-1392-000000C1D33D5169.jpg

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Scotland was miles ahead of Dobbie. 

Stephen Dobbie is my favourite player of all-time. I cried when he left St. Johnstone. I hope that Queen of the South lose on Saturday, but I also hope that he isn't too sad about the result and I hope that he goes on to live a happy and fulfilling life.

Archived