Killie v the new club

Kilmarnock FC can confirm the following ticket prices and information for our Betfred Cup second round tie with Rangers on Sunday, August 19.

Season Ticket Holders and Privilege Ticket Holders will have first option to buy tickets from 10am on Monday, August 6 until Saturday, August 11.

Tickets will go on general sale on Monday, August 13, subject to availability.

The prices are Adults £20, Concessions (Over 65, Under 21 and Students) £15, Under 16s £5. Season ticket holders can purchase additional tickets for unallocated seats only.

This is an all ticket match and tickets must be purchased in advance. 

In order to cope with demand our outlets will be open later on the following days.

The Killie Zone until 6pm on August 6  
The Killie Shop until 6pm on August 7  
Rugby Park Ticket Office until 7pm on August 8

Away ticket enquiries should be directed to Rangers FC.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The closer we get to this game, the less confident I become.  I hope Findlay's fit enough to play, but I feel our first team is 1 or 2  quality players short of where I'd like us to be.

I'd dearly love to defeat the most despicable club in Europe, but I can't see it.

21 hours ago, LuoAnLai said:

I hope you Killie fans are going to be OK with all these 'Scottish' fans descending on your town.  The bother they cause always seems to coincide with Sevco matches for some reason.

I was thinking about this the other day.  We've always known Sevco fans are knuckle dragging mutants, but they've been involved in what, 3 or 4 matches so far this season that have had violent "altercations" between fans.  It seems there's no depths the zombies won't stoop to.  Stay safe, Killie fans.

7 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Do your stuff or the weans are getting tanned big man.

Related image

Do you think that waving a few packs of monster munch from the stands would distract Boyd?

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

Do you think that waving a few packs of monster munch from the stands would distract Boyd?

Nah, they'll encourage him.

9 hours ago, davied85 said:

My prediction is, if rangers win then it's guaranteed that a wain or women has been hit with a bottle from traveling fans.if killie win then the big bad rangers sang some bad songs.

Easy predictions to make as it’s what they do, worst set of mutants ever to come near Rugby Park.  Half of them this will be there one time in a season they see their “heroes “ apart from tv.

Ayrshire **** are unacceptable.

Archived