Partick Thistle v Celtic

Flybhoy

13 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

The peasants up to their usual again today. The club deserve all they get to be honest. 

A0183B7B-94C9-45D5-80FA-53FB7F28E752.png

9 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Just utter vermin. Sub human .

That image is from the youth cup final between Celtic and Rangers at Firhill in 2013 not todays match.

Not like HG to lie and spout utter pish for point scoring and likes, fucking clown  :lol:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

That image is from the youth cup final between Celtic and Rangers at Firhill in 2013 not todays match.

Not like HG to lie and spout utter pish for point scoring and likes, fucking clown  :lol:

"That's not fair, it's from that other time we trashed your stadium. This time we just burned the pitch up with our flares and sang songs about terrorists".

No matter when the image was took from but they are (and the other mob across the city)the scum of our football society in Glasgow and furthermore the image shows loads of half btls of buckie, I've never got one in yet where's the justice

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

:lol:

That's right, it doesn't matter if he's making stuff up.

Idiots :lol:

Singing songs glorifying the IRA in the week of the Omagh anniversary at a football match in Scotland.

"Idiots" doesn't cover it, really.

31 minutes ago, colliedug said:

No matter when the image was took from but they are (and the other mob across the city)the scum of our football society in Glasgow and furthermore the image shows loads of half btls of buckie, I've never got one in yet where's the justice

I take a hip flask with Jack Daniels in it to every game....just saying 

3 minutes ago, Nizzy said:
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:
I take a hip flask with Jack Daniels in it to every game....just saying 

Translation: "I'm a tramp."

Its actually that 'Gentleman Jack' stuff, the fancy version at £40 a bottle so get it round ye :thumsup2

16 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Are you no embarrassed coming back on here after your own “heads gone” moment yesterday?

Not at all.

Just shocked at the amount of people that believed the guy put the game off after 2 (not 1) songs about the IRA and went for lunch only to post his disgust as soon as the game was done.

Also Patrick fans posting pictures from years ago claiming it was yesterday.

The very definition of "heads gone"

Thank god we don't have to deal with their tears and snotters too much this year.

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

No it isn’t. This image was taken straight after the game yesterday. The damage you and your peasant fans caused after the youth cup final was much more substantial.

Telling lies is very much your area of expertise. That’s why you’re by far and away the least credible poster on the site. You’re a desperate, Walter Mitty fantasist who used to support Stirling Albion but chucked it because you’re a tragic bigot.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

:lol:

That's right, it doesn't matter if he's making stuff up.

Idiots :lol:

Oh look, there’s Romeo the shitebag bigot   :lol: You’ve got a brass neck after your performance on this thread yesterday.

Just now, Hammer Jag said:

No it isn’t. This image was taken straight after the game yesterday. The damage you and your peasant fans caused after the youth cup final was much more substantial.

Telling lies is very much your area of expertise. That’s why you’re by far and away the least credible poster on the site. You’re a desperate, Walter Mitty fantasist who used to support Stirling Albion but chucked it because you’re a tragic bigot.

Oh look, there’s Romeo the shitebag bigot   :lol: You’ve got a brass neck after your performance on this thread yesterday.

Why are you so angry about everything?

You need to calm down, you'll have a stroke.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why are you so angry about everything?

You need to calm down, you'll have a stroke.

He tries to be 'edgy' in a look at me style similar to the recently banned Jimmy85, unfortunately it's mainly just a plethora of bland stereotypical soundbites about big, bad Old Firm fans.

Mostly lies, half truths and exaggerations. 

In summary he's just a bit of a tit really.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

He tries to be 'edgy' in a look at me style similar to the recently banned Jimmy85, unfortunately it's mainly just a plethora of bland stereotypical soundbites about big, bad Old Firm fans.

I know, every thread against us is the same with him. He's a complete tit and fantasist

Translation: "Please validate my existence, Romeo, please."

I know, every thread against us is the same with him. He's a complete tit and fantasist
Translation: "No problem fellow Green Brigade apologist and IRA sympathiser."

Archived