Partick Thistle v Celtic

Flybhoy

The luck of the cup draw ensuring that, despite Thistle's relegation we dont miss out on a trip up the west end.

Probably be one of the live TV games, id assume we will be allocated the Jackie Husband stand for this one as we normally get.

The Thistle aggro will physche themselves up for this by binging on Waitrose organic feta cheese whilst blasting out some hardcore Belle & Sebastian records no doubt.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relegated and still can’t avoid these c***s.

Would have much rather this was away though. At CP we usually put up a fight, at home we get pumped. Plus would have made more cash. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Even against a traumatised, failing, crisis-ridden, badly-led (copyright every desperate, pish-stained sports hack in Scotland) Celtic side, I fear Thistle will struggle against Broonie and his avatar's revitalised nose. It'll probably also be the game where Aidan becomes hotly-tipped to become a winter signing for Celtic with a view to riding the pine for a year then off on a loan to St Mirren. :whistle

Brother Thomson to send off a couple of *** players and award Thistle a last minute penalty or two...thank you.

Recently Celtic got beat off of AEK Athens - play in yellow and black.

Their youth team were trounced by Annan Athletic - play in yellow and black.

Mon the (red) yellow and blacks on Saturday! :angel

I’m fairly certain we’re going to feel the full force of a Celtic backlash. As long as we come through the tie without any injuries, I’m not really arsed.

We take their giro money and we concentrate on Tannadice next week.

Archived