Dundee v Ayr Utd

The Master

It's a bit early for Dundee's annual collapse, no? Usually occurs just before the split. 
Not really. We start poorly; collapse in Oct; beat Rangers then go on a run until the winter break. We then resume by getting pumped out the Cup and collapse before the split. Then we manage to stay up. Tbh I'd take that right now.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kristov said:
8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
It's a bit early for Dundee's annual collapse, no? Usually occurs just before the split. 

Not really. We start poorly; collapse in Oct; beat Rangers then go on a run until the winter break. We then resume by getting pumped out the Cup and collapse before the split. Then we manage to stay up. Tbh I'd take that right now.

That sounds right, actually. I'll get back to you in October. 

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They can't sack McCann one month into the season after spending a, relative, fortune this summer backing him in the window. 

I still think most of McCann’s signings are reasonable with a few diamonds found.  He does seem to have an eye for a player.  Unfortunately he doesn’t know how to coach and manage and most worryingly he doesn’t seem to listen or learn.

7 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Really by far the easiest draw. So Partick who we’ve beaten twice this season already would be harder? I don’t think so!

On paper - yes. The team recently relegated from the top flight with a budget probably twice that of Ayr's is tougher on paper. 

That's not to say you were an easy draw - as clearly evidenced by the scoreline. 

13 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

:lol:

Fucking hell.

Cheers chaps.

Do suspensions carry over into the league?

Straight reds only apparently, meaning Kusunga's out and that useless c**t is available. 

5 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Utterly fucking pathetic and I'm basically full on head's gone.

If it's any consolation, you're not alone. 

Only following the live text but Christ, Dundee have sounded all over the place, not sure whether  they've been that bad or we've been that good.

Shankland is some boy.

Thought you lot played well. Were the better team from the first to the last minute.

They can't sack McCann one month into the season after spending a, relative, fortune this summer backing him in the window. 

I know they can't, and won't. Which is why I never suggested anything of the sort.

'The Fun' . It never disappeared. 

Unlike Utd. From the Premiership.

Well played today Ayr. Played with purpose, played with no fear and took your chances well. Absolutely no ill will towards them. Well deserved and I want it known that my future rantings on this thread and the Dundee thread aren't with the intention of taking anything away from Ayr. Could have easily been 4-5. 

Just listening to McCann on radio. " fundamental things went wrong"..... " there were spells in the first half we got things going"...
"We had a clear game plan "....
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Away and take your arse for a shite you fuckwit.[emoji34]

Archived