Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

Weekend att / headcount for SFA South challenge cup, still needing 3 to complete if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Again where possible I have gone with att given by clubs. 

Ps I believe I may be missing two att for Spartans v Dumbarton & Kilmarnock if anyone can help.

IMG_20180918_165236.JPG

15 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend att / headcount for SFA South challenge cup, still needing 3 to complete if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Again where possible I have gone with att given by clubs. 

Ps I believe I may be missing two att for Spartans v Dumbarton & Kilmarnock if anyone can help.

IMG_20180918_165236.JPG

1078 and 245

Was at the huntly v Shire game and for once didn't count the crowd as thought as it as was a Scottish Cup game it would be properly recorded.  I am regretting now not counting it but I did estimate the crowd at a ball park 300 though may have been nearer 250. 

5 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Think Burnie is contacting clubs to get pay at gate figures so will exclude Committee members and  other free entry like children.

Sometimes I contact clubs but  quite a few clubs send through att / headcount every week now.  I haven't a clue if they are pay or headcount in most cases. Quite a few in spreadsheet are headcounts from spectators as I can't get one from clubs. It's still early days but hoping long term clubs will publish att or headcounts with full time scores. As this is the first season and trying to get clubs on board I believe it's best to use what clubs give. I believe quite a few att given will probably be pay where as a headcount in most cases would be higher. To me a headcount gives a more accurate figure of spectators. This being important regarding figures of spectators seeing advertising boards etc which would benefit clubs. Ps two of the Scottish cup games are marked with hc for headcount. 

4 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Sometimes I contact clubs but  quite a few clubs send through att / headcount every week now.  I haven't a clue if they are pay or headcount in most cases. 

Game earlier in season I counted 110

Attendance was given at 87?

Now not an accurate head count last Saturday at Gretna but definitely way more than 112.

180 to 200 there.

21 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Agree everyone on spectators side of barrier should be counted in headcount. 

Burnie, i used to do the turnstiles at one of the HFL clubs and if anyone is in the ground be they spectator, committee, helper or free concession they go towards the licenced ground capacity limit so have to be recorded. As for safe capacities at grounds dont get me started, Health and safety gone daft.......