Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

FWIW the official SPFL figure is 150.

150 is the figure through the gate. The additional 13 are club officials/helpers who also paid. So whatever figure it used is fine by me. For my own records I include every who paid.

2 hours ago, Dead said:

150 is the figure through the gate. The additional 13 are club officials/helpers who also paid. So whatever figure it used is fine by me. For my own records I include every who paid.

Seemingly, some sneaked in using the disabled access via the lift. If you are disabled and need to use the lift, there is a lift pass you can get. I've to keep an eye on it for the next game! 

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:04, Burnieclub78 said:

Any help is welcomed.

No problem I can put up averages at the end of each month, like with the way goalscorer charts get updated. Of course there will be some oscillation in the early months due to away supports etc.

SPFL figure of 207 for EK v Spartans in Irn-Bru tonight.

Edited by HibeeJibee

6 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

No problem I can put up averages at the end of each month, like with the way goalscorer charts get updated. Of course there will be some oscillation in the early months due to away supports etc.

Excellent, thanks 

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Looked a lot more than that I thought.

Midweek attendance or headcount 14th & 15th Aug. (some may be rough estimates) Also attached is the South of Scotland from the beginning of the season. I am still trying to trace a few. 

To date, the Lowland, EOSFL & South of Scotland clubs have amassed 16,000 + spectators.  Excellent foundations for the Scottish football pyramid, this in less than 3 weeks. 

DSC_0402.JPG

DSC_0401.JPG