• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Burnieclub78

Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Do or can all clubs ( volunteers)  do head counts / attendances for league & cups? Hoping to get head count for attendances with every game played by all clubs  this season. Big ask but I believe it's interesting to see, gives weekend,  club and season averages and can be used to help clubs with sponsorship / advertising . Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Saw some photos from Gala if you want to try and do a headcount from this twitter thread.

At kelty game and new stand looked more than 3/4 full so say 250 -275 and way more than a hundred in terracing if this helps

30 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

At kelty game and new stand looked more than 3/4 full so say 250 -275 and way more than a hundred in terracing if this helps

Kelty confirmed attendance as 470, fantastic support 

1 minute ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Well I hope they come by the bus load on Tuesday then. we struggle to get past 100 and according to the ww report there was 45 at the edusports match yesterday. We've never had a big following. 

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Well I hope they come by the bus load on Tuesday then. we struggle to get past 100 and according to the ww report there was 45 at the edusports match yesterday. We've never had a big following. 

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

Everybodys odd at Spartans though.

25 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

To be fair rab it was Baltic doon there last time we played them and I spent most of the afternoon wi the locals. We were well beat that day too.Not a bad lot them Annan lads though  :lol:

Edited by newcastle broon

57 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Shire always publish theirs on the match reports on the club website.

Dalbeattie too

Myself and Dead, did rough head counts, independently of each other, and both, amazingly, got 147 at Alloa, for the BSC v Shire game. 

2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Myself and Dead, did rough head counts, independently of each other, and both, amazingly, got 147 at Alloa, for the BSC v Shire game. 

Excellent, thank you really appreciate your help 

2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Yes that was the weirdest thing !

I will continue to put all the official attendances for our home games on the Shire website. Also I will put up head counts for all away games unless I can get an official crowd then I will be really happy and put that up. There was probably between 70 to 100 away fans at BSC yesterday.

20 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

I had a guess at around 500 so wasn't that far out.

1 hour ago, Dead said:

Yes that was the weirdest thing !

I will continue to put all the official attendances for our home games on the Shire website. Also I will put up head counts for all away games unless I can get an official crowd then I will be really happy and put that up. There was probably between 70 to 100 away fans at BSC yesterday.

Excellent thanks, response so far has been great.

80 at Civil Service Strollers v Vale of Leithen, at least there was in the first half, I left at half time.