Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

I have been informed of another "lift  gate" at our game yest when 6 fans came into the ground via the lift. They weren't included in the original crowd so therefore the actual crowd size was 145. Still a very disappointing crowd, our lowest home league crowd of the season.
The Scottish National was on Saturday so usually the crowd takes a dip that weekend. It wont help that the Spartans will be sulking at the fact they're not even the top Edinburgh based team in the LL this season.

33 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
16 hours ago, Dead said:
I have been informed of another "lift  gate" at our game yest when 6 fans came into the ground via the lift. They weren't included in the original crowd so therefore the actual crowd size was 145. Still a very disappointing crowd, our lowest home league crowd of the season.

The Scottish National was on Saturday so usually the crowd takes a dip that weekend. It wont help that the Spartans will be sulking at the fact they're not even the top Edinburgh based team in the LL this season.

So that's where aw the Edu fans were :o To be fair Spartans  (and ww at that) have never had big followings though in the past Spartans tended to think they had :whistle

Given there were no Scottish Premiership games on I expected a big crowd at 'Shire v Spartans.

Granted neither side had much to play for - bar Spartans trying to chase down a Challenge Cup slot - but to be 'Shire's lowest crowd of the season greatly surprises.

Given there were no Scottish Premiership games on I expected a big crowd at 'Shire v Spartans.

Granted neither side had much to play for - bar Spartans trying to chase down a Challenge Cup slot - but to be 'Shire's lowest crowd of the season greatly surprises.

No premiership but the local spfl clubs were involved in big games, think any drifting fans would have been more attracted to those matches.

5 hours ago, parsforlife said:

No premiership but the local spfl clubs were involved in big games, think any drifting fans would have been more attracted to those matches.

Yip I was at pars game , don’t think I will hurry back as dire game , good crowd though fans deserved better 

Missed my 1st Shire game for a long while but I have been given the following very specific head count from the BSC Glasgow v Shire match today. Will be interesting to find out the actual official crowd :)

76 crowd plus 17 players and staff = 93

21 hours ago, Dead said:

Missed my 1st Shire game for a long while but I have been given the following very specific head count from the BSC Glasgow v Shire match today. Will be interesting to find out the actual official crowd :)

76 crowd plus 17 players and staff = 93

Sorry I don't get it. 17 players & staff?