Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

3 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
3 hours ago, Nimmo said:
Personally speaking, I had an enjoyable day at Kelty, despite a 2-0 defeat. The opposition fans I met were friendly, club officials couldn't have been more helpful, bar staff were fantastic and Kelty have a great set up. A well run club. 
As far as being a lightweight, unable to hold drink, is concerned I had 3 pints in the social before the match, a bottle of Bud at half time and 2 more pints at full time, before our bus left and didn't spill ANY of it! 
I do apologise. Next time I'll try to squeeze in a bottle of Buckie and a couple of cans of Super Lager. 
I'll advise the bar staff at Falkirk Stadium to to stockpile the supplies for the return fixture. 

Their fans dont travel mate. Evident from all the attendances in the games where they're away from home, they're just diddies.

Fishing for a whopper with that comment :P

I'll bite for you though to keep it interesting. Would wager Kelty away support would not be far off anyone else in the keague.

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Fishing for a whopper with that comment :P

I'll bite for you though to keep it interesting. Would wager Kelty away support would not be far off anyone else in the keague.

Delighted wi the Kelty following at rosewell just gutted ww drew short straw yet again  and got you midweek as we have done wi the Shire in the past  ?

Both you and Shire  teams get oor tills ringing,be good to see the stats  till wise comparing Saturday fixtures one day though  ;)

Edited by newcastle broon

Fishing for a whopper with that comment [emoji14]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

In terms of what you draw in for home games is what I was meaning. In terms of this league we have quite a big away supoort, only ek (maybe) had anything near us.

It's a shame we both didnt have a few more points on the board before Saturday, I didnt have the 'big game' feel before it [emoji17].

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

In terms of what you draw in for home games is what I was meaning. In terms of this league we have quite a big away supoort, only ek (maybe) had anything near us.

It's a shame we both didnt have a few more points on the board before Saturday, I didnt have the 'big game' feel before it emoji17.png.

Agreed! Would have been more on it if you guys had made the start expected and we had been a touch more clinical in a few games. 

I haven't been paying much attention to the SOSL crowds being collected but Lochmaben's and Nithsdale's look 'odd'?

Everyone else in SOSL is sub-50 except for Mid Annandale, Newton Stewart, St Cuthbert, Wigtown and Threave in 50-100 range which is about what you'd expect.

However the Lochmaben figures are 100, 116, 45 and 127 (average 97) then the Nithsdale figures 100, 150, 61 and ? v Penicuik yesterday (average 104). Presumably there was a strong Kelty contingent yesterday too, yet the - disputed - 127 isn't much above previous games. Have they been including players+coaches?

FWIW certainly I've never heard it said that Nithsdale and Lochmaben got better crowds than SFA members and Mids... Lochmaben actually groundshare in Lockerbie, but their crowds are apparently better than landlords Mid Annandale.

Another oddity would be that Lochmaben and Nithsdale have apparently clocked 5 of 11 crowds in the South which have made 3-figures this season. Others were:
* Mid Annandale v Upper Annandale (moved to Friday night - Annandale derby)
* Mid Annandale v Abbey Vale (moved to Friday night)
* St Cuthbert v Threave (Stewartry derby)
* Threave v Beith (Scottish Cup)
* Newton Stewart v Wigtown
* Newton Stewart v Coldstream (Scottish Cup)

Nithsdale v Heston was moved to Friday night, tbf. Lochmaben's games all run-of-the-mill.

Edited by HibeeJibee