Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

9 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Im guessing selfy boy wiped his arse on the new curtains. Frowned apon in some clubhouses. Killjoys.

Toilet roll consumption query thread for this pish.....

7 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Only some !? Name and shame the clubs who accept this behaviour I say  :lol:

Have to confess pelmets do come in handy :oops

As a club official from Kelty Hearts I am mystified by claims of any misconduct by Shire fans in the social club either before or after the game. During the time I was in the club was busy but with no ill feeling at any time. I'd appreciate if the original poster could forward details firectly to the club or apologise to ES accordingly

Just to be absolutely clear, my comment about Shire fans letting the side down was specifically in relation to the previous comment about about a few of them being unable to hold their drink, which was intended to be a tongue in cheek aside about them being a bunch of lightweights. Im more than happy to offer an apology if this has caused or added to any misunderstanding. 

Just to be absolutely clear, my comment about Shire fans letting the side down was specifically in relation to the previous comment about about a few of them being unable to hold their drink, which was intended to be a tongue in cheek aside about them being a bunch of lightweights. Im more than happy to offer an apology if this has caused or added to any misunderstanding. 
I appreciate your response. But maybe issues akin to those referenced are better brought to the attention of club officials, who can the communicate directly with the club concerned, rather than have all sorts of unproven claims over internet forums. As club secretary I am always available to anyone wishing to pass any such correspondence.

Personally speaking, I had an enjoyable day at Kelty, despite a 2-0 defeat. The opposition fans I met were friendly, club officials couldn't have been more helpful, bar staff were fantastic and Kelty have a great set up. A well run club. 

As far as being a lightweight, unable to hold drink, is concerned I had 3 pints in the social before the match, a bottle of Bud at half time and 2 more pints at full time, before our bus left and didn't spill ANY of it! 

I do apologise. Next time I'll try to squeeze in a bottle of Buckie and a couple of cans of Super Lager. 

I'll advise the bar staff at Falkirk Stadium to to stockpile the supplies for the return fixture. 

Personally speaking, I had an enjoyable day at Kelty, despite a 2-0 defeat. The opposition fans I met were friendly, club officials couldn't have been more helpful, bar staff were fantastic and Kelty have a great set up. A well run club. 
As far as being a lightweight, unable to hold drink, is concerned I had 3 pints in the social before the match, a bottle of Bud at half time and 2 more pints at full time, before our bus left and didn't spill ANY of it! 
I do apologise. Next time I'll try to squeeze in a bottle of Buckie and a couple of cans of Super Lager. 
I'll advise the bar staff at Falkirk Stadium to to stockpile the supplies for the return fixture. 
Their fans dont travel mate. Evident from all the attendances in the games where they're away from home, they're just diddies.

1 hour ago, Keltygaz said:
2 hours ago, KHFC said:

I appreciate your response. But maybe issues akin to those referenced are better brought to the attention of club officials, who can the communicate directly with the club concerned, rather than have all sorts of unproven claims over internet forums. As club secretary I am always available to anyone wishing to pass any such correspondence.

With the utmost respect Gaz, I'm concerned that we might be in danger of over egging the pudding here - as far as i'm concerned there were no issues to bring to anyones attention. What we have are two idioms, namely "Couldn't hold their drink" and "letting the side down" made within the context of  a light hearted exchange on a football forum. Quite how we've gone from that to the suggestion that people are making "all sorts of unproven claims" or alleging "misconduct" on the part of East Stirlingshires supporters is quite the leap. The editorial in Saturdays programme referenced "banter going back and forth on the internet forums" and i'd suggest that this is at the milder end of just that. Whilst i'm delighted to offer an apology to our friends at East Stirlingshire in the event that this has caused any misunderstanding, i'd be far from content for this to rumble on fuelled by the suggestion anyones alleged any impropriety. I'd politely suggest that this could do more to heighten the molehill than any turn of phrase that might have been used elsewhere in the thread.