Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

11 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for attendance or headcount for weekend games.

Edusport v Edinburgh Uni

Gala Fairydean v Bsc Glasgow 

Any help would be appreciated 

Here's a photo of the crowd in the stand and immediately next to it from yesterday...I would say there were around another 20 people or so not in that photo...approx 130? Gala famously also get additional numbers after half-time who don't have to pay to get in :) 

gfr v bsc crowd.jpg

50 minutes ago, Soor Plooms said:

Here's a photo of the crowd in the stand and immediately next to it from yesterday...I would say there were around another 20 people or so not in that photo...approx 130? Gala famously also get additional numbers after half-time who don't have to pay to get in :) 

gfr v bsc crowd.jpg

Excellent,  thank You for your help really appreciate it. 

2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

15? Jeezo, Premiership in 5 years time beckons right enough emoji23.png

Yeah...not the best.  The game itself was decent with Edu looking to have a few handy players and the Uni battling for everything and dangerous on the counter.  Draw a fair result.

3 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend attendances & headcounts 11th / 12th August.  Including Scottish cup. Season total after 2 weeks 12280. In process of getting all South of Scotland games. 

DSC_0398.JPG

DSC_0397.JPG

It's even more work than you're already doing, but do you think you could edit the thread's first post with an average or index of where the posts are?

Week 1 is already lost amongst the pages.

Great work by the way!

Edited by FairWeatherFan

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

It's even more work than you're already doing, but do you think you could edit the thread's first post with an average or index of where the posts are?

Week 1 is already lost amongst the pages.

Great work by the way!

I'm hoping to do a spreadsheet with clubs and attendances as season goes on. This way you will be able to see weekend / midweek attendance as now, as well as each clubs attendance and average. Hopefully find the time in next couple weeks lol. Hope this helps.

35 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

If it's any help I've been putting your figures in a spreadsheet as gone along.

Lack belated figures for Whitehill-Gretna, LTHV-Ormiston and Burntisland-Preston (see HW Uni-Coldstream was 34).

Whitehill v Gretna 70

LTHV v Ormiston 30

Burntisland v Preston 50

Any help is welcomed. I will put midweek games up as soon all att are in. I currently have 2/3 of south of Scotland for season, hopefully have remaining soon. Thanks