Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

Lowland & East of Scotland attendances / head counts from weekend 28th - 29th July.  As season goes on they will become more accurate. I think it's a fantastic start. Sorry couldn't find time to type up at present as still busy with my club. 

Almost 3600 spectators 

EOSFL average 122

Lowland average 183

Thanks to everyone for their help. I am looking for attendances / head counts for following mid week games.

Dalkeith v Coldstream 

Arniston v Tranent 

Dunipace v Preston Ath 

Oakley v Jeanfield Swifts 

Selkirk v Gretna 

Dalbeattie Star v East Kilbride 

University of Stirling v Civil Service 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

DSC_0369.JPG

Edited by Burnieclub78

3 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Good luck with Selkirk - it's unrelated but the company doing the match lineups only listed 10 players for Selkirk (a possibility!) but also got the Gretna team completely wrong!

https://staging.wesoccer.co.uk/fixture/687/line-ups

(Gretna lineup from their social media)

image.thumb.png.e2d0e269b228355f8e08597493c2c975.png

I believe there is an app that all clubs have to send in the match details as they happen (I was speaking to the guy who does the Spartans games at the weekend and he showed me it. A case of duff info being supplied or their system going to pot?

10 = correct.

D&G News:

http://www.dgnews-sport.co.uk/?art=10401&page=home&title=STAR+GO+DOWN+TO+LEAGUE+FAVOURITES+-+BIG+WIN+FOR+GRETNA

Selkirk, beaten 10-0 on Saturday by East Kilbride had a new manager against Gretna but could only field ten men and struggled throughout and trailed 3-0 at the interval. Gretna went on to win 8-0 and will now meet Whitehill Welfare on Saturday.

Border Telegraph:

http://www.bordertelegraph.com/sport/16393553.hibs-legend-gordon-facing-tough-task-as-selkirk-ship-eight/

HIBERNIAN legend Gordon Rae faces the toughest task of his distinguished footballing career. The 60-year-old, who played more than 300 games for the Hibees, took over at Yarrow Park on Tuesday night. And just 24 hours later he was entering the Selkirk dugout for the first time – without even knowing any of the players' names.

To make matters worse, the gaffer only had ten men available – which included three trialists. But Gretna showed no mercy and put eight goals past the hard-working Souters who didn't give up.

After the whistle, Rae said: "We were suffering from the start. We really have to look at ourselves. "There are guys who are giving their all and we have got other players who don't even want to turn up or tell us what is going on. "In all my days, and I have played 500 to 600 league games, this is the first time I couldn't really do a team talk.

"I didn't know any of the players' names – we were still sorting out positions for them on the team sheet [in the dressing room]. "It was an absolute shambles. I feel sorry for the guys. I can't ask for any more. Every one of them gave everything they got. "Now we have got to get our heads down and try and get four or five players in to help the guys out."

Edited by HibeeJibee

21 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Lowland & East of Scotland attendances / head counts from weekend 28th - 29th July.  As season goes on they will become more accurate. I think it's a fantastic start. Sorry couldn't find time to type up at present as still busy with my club. 

Almost 3600 spectators 

EOSFL average 122

Lowland average 183

Thanks to everyone for their help. I am looking for attendances / head counts for following mid week games.

Dalkeith v Coldstream 

Arniston v Tranent 

Dunipace v Preston Ath 

Oakley v Jeanfield Swifts 

Selkirk v Gretna 

Dalbeattie Star v East Kilbride 

University of Stirling v Civil Service 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

DSC_0369.JPG

I have att. for University of Stirling v Civil Service Strollers. Still looking for remaining from midweek if anyone can help.

Midweek Attendances / headcounts 31st July & 1st August. Unfortunately I couldn't get Att for 6 matches, hoping they will follow. 

Quite a few very healthy crowds again in both the EOSFL & Lowland league. 

Combined total 2154 with 6 matches missing. Including last weekend that's 5745 spectators from both over 5 day period. 

With weekend upon us any help with Attendance / headcount would be brilliant. 

DSC_0374.JPG

Just now, Burnieclub78 said:

Midweek Attendances / headcounts 31st July & 1st August. Unfortunately I couldn't get Att for 6 matches, hoping they will follow. 

Quite a few very healthy crowds again in both the EOSFL & Lowland league. 

Combined total 2154 with 6 matches missing. Including last weekend that's 5745 spectators from both over 5 day period. 

With weekend upon us any help with Attendance / headcount would be brilliant. 

DSC_0374.JPG

Dunipace v Preston Ath approx 70